Hello, guest
|
Name: liz25
[ Original Post ]
Hi i need advice, ive got a son whos almost 1yr old, i didnt kno i was pregnant wiv him, even though i had sore breasts, i started being sick, then heartburn. I got bk wiv hes dad in june 2006, i had sex wiv him in july, first we tried wiv out a condom, then wiv, i had my period the next day, but in august i missed a period and was doin quite a few pregnancy tests and they were negative. I had a period in september and Ive had a period evry month since, but ive noticed my stomache looks abit big and abit hard, ive had a few crampy pains, i dnt have sore breasts or ova symptoms like the first time, i noticed like the 1st time wen i lie on my back and watch my belly i can see jumps/bumps like movein up and down like a heartbeat. The doctor examined me coz i told him i was havin pains but he gave me antibiotics for urinery tract infection. Can u stil have periods and be pregnant.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: dmt | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 2:48 AM
take another pregnancy test 

Name: Emma | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 11:41 AM
go and ask for a blood test at your doctors 

Name: dmt | Date: Apr 18th, 2007 5:23 PM
My husband and I would like to give a child a loving home. Are interested in adoption? [email protected]

love,
Michelle 

Name: liz25 | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 4:45 PM
I forgot to say, ive had backache, in my lower back. I done a urine sample today and the tube was clean but there was something in it, i dont kno wat it was, i handed it in to the doctors, and i bought a pregnancy test and it was negative again. 

Name: liz25 | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 6:21 PM
I went bk to the doctors on 24th april, i saw i differ doctor i told him i was stil havin the pains and he was askin all sort ov questions, doin my head in, he examined me, he said the ova results were bk, i think he said it was a infection, he asked me to do anova one, so i handed anova one in.

Anyway joes dad been in contact wanted to c me and joe, he wants to sort things out and start again, 1st time we broke up he was cheating, the 2nd time we got bk 2getha for joe, then we fino coz he thought it werent wrkin, now he wants try again. I dnt kno wat to do, i loved him, but then it sort ov drifted coz of wat he was doin to me, but wen i see him, ill start again, but there must b sumthing if he wants to get bk 2getha, 3rd time. Any advice? 

Name: question | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 12:09 AM
If you had sex in August and were preggo.You would know because you would be about 8 months gone? 

Name: jade | Date: Apr 27th, 2007 10:02 PM
hello, i need some advice. i'm thinking about divorcing my husband, b/c of verbal abuse to me and our 2 children. i will be on my own. i just don't know if it's the right decision or not. he screams at us and blames me for everything. he verbaly and pyhsicaly abused my daughter from a previous marriage. she now lives 14 hrs. away with my brother. he blamed her for everything, and now that's shes gone, it's all my fault. my daughter has odd. i think some of her behavior is from being mistreated by him. he's now been verbaly abusing our 2 children for about 1 yr. and my middle daughter is showing signs of things that my older daughter did. i know it has messed her up mentally. he says he does'nt care if we stay or leave. i want my daughter to come home in june, so she can start 2nd grade here. but i know it's going to be the same stuff over again. should i leave now or wait and see what happens. he's never hit me, but he's came close. instead, he would throw something and break it. he has a son from a previous marriage. he does'nt scream at him or mistreat him at all. that makes me not want to be around his son. am i being wrong for feeling this way?what should i do. i want my daughter back. any advice please?thanks and god bless. 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 8:04 PM
Yes you can. It's impossible, but very rare, as your body is supposed to produce a hormone to stop you from ovulating, and having any more periods till after you give birth. 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 28th, 2007 8:10 PM
Sorry. I mistyped! I mean 'it's possible, not impossible!' 

Name: mel211985 | Date: Apr 30th, 2007 10:16 PM
it is possible i had periods for the first 6 months of my pregnancy with my 2nd daughter although by now you should know if you were pregnant. You could be carrying deep id check again with your doctor if that fails get a second opinion with another one. 

Name: jade | Date: May 1st, 2007 8:14 PM
i know someone who had a period the whole nine months they were pregnant. so it is possible. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us