Hello, guest
|
Name: Sweetheart
[ Original Post ]
I am only 19 yrs old and 6 weeks pregnant. The guy i am pregnant by wants me to have an abortion. I will not get one because i just dont want to kill something that is apart of me also. I would really like him to be there through the pregnancy. He has an ex-grl friend where me in her in the past have had are trouble with each other. He still talks to her but they arent together. I dont want her in my childs life. What do I say to him to make him relize that we can take care of this kid? Every time we talk he is stuck with sayin we arent ready for a kid and tired of hearing it. How do I just ask if he is gonna be there or not?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Sweetheart | Date: Jun 9th, 2007 2:57 PM
hey 

Name: elliesmummy | Date: Jun 9th, 2007 8:48 PM
i was 16 when i found out i was pregnant i turned 17 2 months after my daughters birth ......... and me and my bf didnt want a baby right then because i was in college and he was full time work a mean we had a good relationship going together ....i wanted a baby but once i new college was going good for me i didnt want to give it up... but a few months into college i found out i was pregnant and i thought to my self well i dont want to get rid because this babys somthing i wanted me and my bf really wanted this baby a mean once it hits you .. it makes you realise.... he promised to help out all he can we got an house together once i turend 20 weeks we had all the babys things by the time i was 30 weeks gone and even though i was still young i new i could do it .... i could do it without my bf all you need is family im not saying that its fair not to have the guy in your babys life but still you can cope without them i live with my bf still but our relationships down hill good luck and i really hope you make the right decision go with your heart your feelings and dont do any thing just to please the guy your with 

Name: dmt | Date: Jun 10th, 2007 9:19 PM
hi Sweetheart,

Are you considering adoption? My husband and I would like to give a baby a loving home. If you would like email me at [email protected] I wish you the best.

Love,
Michelle 

Name: gaiamom | Date: Jun 12th, 2007 4:24 AM
he sounds like my baby;s father....on and off, didnt leave completly ..but wasnt there a 100% so its very frustrating and gave me a lot of anxiety and also had this issue with an ex...that after 4 years that we met she still wants to bring drama.
So my advice to you wuold be i know is hard but try to think that you are by yoursefl in this , and he will be the only one who can realize this by himself your pregnancy and the baby...if i could go back i wouldve have the baby by myself and never let him be part of it because when he was not there was more painfull they say you dont miss what you dont know....it was harder for me to have him living at my house and then leaving for 4months to work back in his country or having a happy family for 3 weeks when he came here and then be a single mother for 4 months again.....this back and forth thing got me so out of balance ...
So he sounds like him...i will dont even bother but i knwo how you feel you are in love...you are carrying his baby you want things to work out
so more than advice I can show empathy telling you i know how it feels and how frustating it is
and i hope you dont abort the baby is your baby....he or she already choose you as his mom....dont desapoint him ...
this has been my story for 4 years and a half ...I can relate...believe me if you want to talk on the msn write to me at [email protected] and then i could give you my hotmail personal address
good luck and focus on your baby 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us