Hello, guest
|
Name: silentraven22
[ Original Post ]
I am so very lost right now and dont know what to do to make things better. I am a 22yr old mother of 2 young boys and expecting my third son in sept. I love my sons but i am so afraid, the man i was with was a man that had been seperated from his wife and like a fool i fell madley inlove with him, we were together a year, when suddenly his wife wanted him to come back, he decided to go back but we decided to be friends despite the situation and would speak several days a week, he promised he would always be there for the baby, and i stood by and supported his choices. Then one day he and his wife had a huge fight and he asked to come back, i told him if he needed me I'd be there for him, but then a week went by and i heard nothing, we live in the same neighborhood so when i saw him a lone in his yard i walked up to say hi as i had done several times in the past. But this time was different he yelled at me to leave so i turned to go and as i did asked what his problem was he came up and then grabbed me by my throat and slammed me against his vehicle and then to the ground and when i could not get up he grabbed me and yanked me to my feet and slammed me again against his vehicle ( i was 4months pregnant at the time)He had never lay a hand on me before and without a word he turned and walked away. 2 days later i got a call from him, explaining or well accusing me of things that would have been quite humorous if not for the fact he believed them, his wife had some how convinced him of such horrible stories that it broke me heart, i told him i owed him no explanation but simply that i couldnt believe he was stupid enough to believe these well placed lies- he said he wouldnt be trying to figure things out if he didnt care that he would call me. I still have not heard anything but the whispers of once friends who now call me a whore, i have done nothing wrong and my only fault was for falling in love with aman and wishing him to be happy, i simply have tried to go on with my life and began to prepare for my new sons birth. The thing is he acts as if i dont exist, he doesnt care anything for this baby, and as i mentioned we live in the same neighborhood, he looks through me and his wife looks at me and laughs, once she said i keep what is mine and then walked away. To her it is a game, i did not wish to steal her husband, i comforted him when she threw him out and that developed into something more and for a year we loved one another and when she decided she did not want a divorce and he chose to go back, i supported him and helped him when they would fight and suggested ways for him to make things less then a fight between them. I never meant any harm to anyone, i simply followed my heart and now i realize every pritty thing he said was a lie, every I love a false hood and to make things worse every night i get vulgar degrading phone calls, i have had to screen my phone calls on my cell and home but now they are occuring at my work where i have to answer the phone and in my companies welcome i have to say my name. These calls come from a friend of his or hers but are utterly heart breaking and i dont know what to do. I am treated as a whore for doing nothing and not even an answer or explanation of why. And now i am moving so the looks will stop but then what? I cant quit my job but it is getting so bad that i leave work almost in tears every night. I also am hurt to hear that he denies his unborn son, when he knows there has been no other man in my life but him and my other sons father. I am so hurt, pregant and completly alone but trying to move forward with my life but am now suffering the blame of sins i have not committed. I was just foolish enough to follow my heart. Guess lies tell better then the truth but what am i going to do, i cant make the whispers stop, nor the calls and what of my sons, my oldest is 4 but what happens when hes old enough to know what they say about his mother and what of my unborn son what do i tell him when he is old enough to ask. I want to do what is best for my boys and i choose not to retaliate but other then the tears i shed is there nothing i can do? Anyones advice will help or thankyou for just listening to my rant. Some days being a pregnant single mom. trying to go to college, work and buy and prepare a new home is just so i dont know it feels like i am constantly struggling to keep my head above the steadily increasing flood, and then these calls just feel like a physical blow but thankyou all for your time
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: sweetbeginnings | Date: Jul 19th, 2007 5:15 AM
Silentraven22, Do you have any family or friends in your life to provide support? Do you belong to a church? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us