Hello, guest
|
Name: nicfausett
[ Original Post ]
hello im nicole and i am a single mother of two...im 29 years old and i have a eight year old and i just gave birth to a adorable baby girl march 29 2007.......i have no contact with the father he was very abusive towards me and thankfully he doesnt know about my daughter....but i have to say its hard...i dont have much of a social life so i thought maybe if i came to chat on here i would find people who know what i am going through!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: gaiamom | Date: May 22nd, 2007 1:09 AM
Hi
I can relate to your feelings, I have a 3 year old boy and is father is from another country and hasnt been here in 6 months to see him, last year he saw him only twice 2 weeks each time, Im sure you must feel lonely and talking about abuse he doenst say he doesnt want to be in his life of with me, he manipulates me telling me is my fault that we are not together, because of my behavior he says, because as you can imagine when he calls me im not the happiest sweetest girl to him because im so upset he doesnt tell me when he is comming or whats gonna happen, and about social life also i can relate because i work a night shift form 5pm till midnite, its great because i get to be with my son mostly all day, but I miss going out to dinner to a movie etc, he sleeps over my parents house on saturdays, but its only one day a week, though can i ask you, can your mom watch them one night a week so you can go out? it would be helpfull? its important to have time for yourself i have 29 too....we are not teenagers no more and I feel weird that most of my friends are married or living with their boyfriend and being a single mom at almost 30 is something that makes me sad....if you want to talk my email is [email protected]
take care and bless 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us