Hello, guest
|
Name: catrachos_wifey
[ Original Post ]
im 7 and half week pregnant...to day i noticed i started bleeding. not like my usual spotting. but like period bleeding. it really freaked me out. does anyine know what that could be about?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: tattudemom | Date: May 10th, 2007 1:32 AM
It could be nothing or it could be as serious as miscarriage. You need to call your doctor and get checked ASAP. 

Name: sezbi | Date: May 10th, 2007 9:57 AM
For that amount of blood...i think you might be having a miscarriage...

Its normal for some women to have a bit of spotting etc of blood..as everything adjusts..etc....but that amount of blood...it was similar to myself when i had my miscarriage...

Go to the doctor/hospital to have a pregnancy test/ultrasound

good luck 

Name: redy2go | Date: May 10th, 2007 6:53 PM
it could be normal, it's rare but sometimes women can get there period during there pregancies, I would go to your doctor and check it out right away, just in case. 

Name: Rayon | Date: May 20th, 2007 5:20 PM
NO ADVICE ONLY ONE SOLUTION GO TO THE (DOCTOR) 

Name: briseis | Date: May 21st, 2007 7:04 AM
Like so many things in pregnancy, it could be completely harmless, or it could be serious. It's not unusual to spot blood in your first trimester. It isn't normal for there to be a lot of blood. If it's a lot of blood, theres a chance you may be miscarrying. If I were you, I'd be on my way to the Maternity Hospital you use, for an emergency ultrasound ... 

Name: manda_panda 22 | Date: May 21st, 2007 4:14 PM
hi I think u shoud call your doc's office 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us