[ Original Post ]
x
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: question | Date: May 2nd, 2007 4:37 PM
what the hell???? 

Name: sweetmary | Date: May 2nd, 2007 9:20 PM
So what happened to yesterdays posts Michelle? 

Name: Emma | Date: May 2nd, 2007 10:40 PM
she must off poor tasted it like a thousand time and got it delted... 

Name: sweetmary | Date: May 3rd, 2007 1:29 AM
You have to ask why she would want to have it deleted wouldn't you? 

Name: question | Date: May 3rd, 2007 1:54 AM
I looked for them too...... Just post new information here sweetmary....please keep it posted. 

Name: sweetmary | Date: May 3rd, 2007 3:09 AM
It just proves she's a fake if you ask me.
Basically if anyone wants to know, we think Michelle/DMT is hiding something.
She has to use a forwarding email service to hide her real email address.
She can't even spell her own profession and tries to blame it on a typo and yet she keeps on spelling it wrong and even calling it a different thing each time. She either says she's an "ob sonagrapher" or "ob technician" or even ultrasound tech.

She displays a desperation to adopt despite being able to conceive children herself and already has 3 and the youngest is 2.
She elbows other childless couples posts out of the way to display her own.
She professes to want to 'help" someone out and tries to convey that she is doing it out of the goodness of her heart.
She only wants a white newborn girl to save her family embarassment.
She is trying to save herself $25,000 in fees by posting her name all over this forum.
She does not have a homestudy completed.
She told a prospective mother that all that was required for a homestudy was an inspection of her home to make sure she didn't have a pool or big dog.
She has innappropriately approached people on here to ask if they were considering adoption when they were posting on forums not relating to adoption.
Have I missed anything? 

Name: nicfausett | Date: May 3rd, 2007 4:12 AM
she sounds and acts just like Janet Posey from the adoption forum if you ask my opinion......same exact MO...mis spelling no homestudy lies fowarding email addresss and so on..... 

Name: briseis | Date: May 5th, 2007 11:28 AM
Sweetmary, just about everyone has seen through DMT. She's clearly a liar, whichout an ounce of tact. I'm adopted myself, and she told me, even though my adopted parents neglected me and so I was taken to foster care at aged 12, that I should "be grateful that my adopted parents TRIED to love me". Geez! 

Name: briseis | Date: May 5th, 2007 11:40 AM
In fact, I feel disgusted with my adopted parents that they were given the opportunity to love and parent a healthy baby girl, and they made me feel so badly about myself (ironically because I didn't look like them), and neglected me so horribly that social services intervened. It was only in foster care that I learned that I have some level of worth to myself, and that it wasn't my fault my adopted parents didn't love me. It was their fault for failing me. And then this SICK BITCH DMT tells me I should feel gratitude to the people who destroyed my childhood. And now she wants to adopt herself! Scary!!! 

Name: tattudemom | Date: May 5th, 2007 6:46 PM
Nic, DMT is not Janet Posey. She's in my home state and I've talked to her via email. I believe there are those who've not been in the adoption triad before wanting to adopt who simply have to learn the hard way what to say or not to say regarding things that offend. As for her wanting a white female child, there's nothing wrong with that in and of itself, but that certainly doesn't go along with wanting to help someone necessarily. I'd also like a white girl child, but it's because I'm white and want a daughter! LOL What's up with the starter post of this thread? What does X mean? 

Name: nicfausett | Date: May 5th, 2007 10:54 PM
i can agree with wanting what preference of race but what i dont understand is how i have seen her degrade a few people.....not juz on this board but on others.... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us