Hello, guest
|
Name: lindalu
[ Original Post ]
Atomic hun! you wasnt talking about Diary Of A Mad House Wife when you said this, was you?

No - people don't like being conned. Lynne lied about being raped and having miscarriages etc....... Need I say more. There's plenty of the old crowd around who're posting under fake usernames too.

I know this because I was a member of their forum. They come in here to laugh at people, ridicule them and wind them up.

This place is in a shit state because of fakes.......NOT regulars. Is it any wonder that there's so much paranoia going around??? =
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:29 PM
I dunno what they call it these days. I don't have anything against any of the old members and I still miss them, but I do think that people should come into here using their recognised user names and simply be themselves. I know that you and Layne still come here and you use your regular usernames....what's wrong with other people doing this? 

Name: momof3 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:30 PM
That is something I have never understood. We are all adults, why not use thr names people know.
Atomic speaks her mind under her know name, and she is fine! 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:32 PM
Most of the people on here are okay, but there's a lingering presence - a little group of fakes who're just here to cause trouble.
Lynne (Muppet Face) is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:32 PM
Hi momof3! 

Name: momof3 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:33 PM
Hey baby!! 

Name: momof3 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:34 PM
What's shakin????

I am in a goofy mood this morning. I stayed up until 1 am cleaning, so the house is nice and clean for the kdis to trash! 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:35 PM
*LOL*

My kids are crazy too!

My toddler is having a meltdown 'cos his comfort blankie is in the washing machine! He agreed to let me wash it and even placed it into the machine himself, but now that it's washin' he's goin' bananas!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:36 PM
It really needed a wash...........IT WAS SUPER TOXIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Whatya up to today??? 

Oh, hold on....my son wants to go onto the 'net!

Sorry, I'll have to go! :-( 

Name: momof3 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:38 PM
Nothing. I have one little boy coming over today, but he is really cool. Other than that, nothing. The dish guy is coming today, my hubsband bought one of those HD t.v., so now we HAVE to have HD dish service.
Between you and me I can't tell the difference. My husband is standing there yesterday saying "You really can't tell a difference, oh it is so clear."
I said "well of course it is, this one doesn't have fingerprints all over it" 

Name: momof3 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:38 PM
I'll talk at ya later, 

Name: lindalu | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:51 PM
Atomic
I was just wondering because we dont do that. There was one time that there was talk from here posted there. The only reson that happened was because an arguement broke out here that was between a member from here and a member from the other board. After that event baby crowd has never been mentioned there!

Some of the members here where at one time a member of Diary Of A Mad House Wife, they can vouch that the happenings here were never mentioned on the other board!

Also Lynne was never a member of the other board so if she was a member of the one you was making refrence to then it for sure is not the same forum!

Atomic thanks for replying to my question! 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 2:56 PM
Oh, I know that Lynne was never a member of the other board. I don't go to any other board anymore anyway. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us