Hello, guest
|
Name: l3itchyl3unny
[ Original Post ]
Well some of you i have really honestly enjoyed your company, you have been supportive and have given me alot of good advice.

But i think its best if i have a few days off. I'm bloody 8 months pregnant for christs sake, and i dont need this crap its immature and sad.

I really dont need lynne sitting here slandering me as a mother, when im already so paranoid about everything. Oh and the stalking me and hiding in my car..come on. Fair enough its a public forum and everyone is welcome..i just dont want to deal with her shit right now or anyone else thats going to pretend like nothing happened.

Hopefully in a few days its settled down. Wish the majority of you happy healthy days while im gone!

P.S Lynne you are the scum of the earth and i will never ever let go of what you have done or behaved.

Cherrio! xoxox
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: marija | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 12:19 AM
Have a great break 13itchy come back when you have the baby
im happy to chat via email or messenger if you want...you have my address
goodluck 

Name: MVSavant | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 12:23 AM
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY 

Name: momof3 | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 12:57 AM
Please keep it touch, Don't forget to email me!! 

Name: sunnshine | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 1:01 AM
Good luck and I to wish you the best I hate for you to leave . and honestly I hope you see that light in your life stay healthy and best wishes. 

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 1:05 AM
Bye 13itchy...rest well and keep us up on baby news. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 1:10 AM
l3itchy,
well I may not be your biggest fan but I am a person with feelings too so I thought I would share something with you.
When most people have their first child they get worried if they will be a good parent, will they be able to put selfishness aside, will they be able to love them unconditionally, will they ahve the patience , will they be a great parent or a horrible one.
You are not alone!
When your baby gets put into your arms, and you kiss them for the first time...your doubts may slowly start fading.....beoing a mother comes naturally , the love comes naturally. If it is not there right away, talk to your Dr. about it.
I AM a wonderful parent.....I had these thoughts when I was pregnant the first time, with the next my fear was will I be able to love it as much as the first???? And so on and so forth. I did not share these thoughts with many, but I wanted to share this with you because I do nbot if many would.
Like I stated I am a great mom, but there are times I loose my patience, I want time alone, etc....then one of my kids tells me they love me just out of the blue, or smiles at me across the room, etc etc, and I know that this is my calling in life TO be a MOM! A great Mom! the best I can be, perfect, No certainly not....
You too will be a great mother, sharing your thoughts proves that you worry about the thoughts you have, there for the concern-love is already there....
Good luck...... 

Name: winnmom | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 2:36 AM
bump for l3itchy 

Name: fancy | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 2:41 AM
take care itchy and enjoy your little one and take everything here like a grade of salt dont worry about anything but you and your little one you and the baby are the most important people right now you should take care of your self and let us know how things are going you will be missed!! 

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 2:45 AM
winnmom that was just lovely. :) 

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 3:01 AM
aww bitchy dont go...lol.
well if you want to chat with me on msn anytime my addy is [email protected] 

Name: PiageM | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 4:06 AM
Emma -- I will pass it on for sarah...well aka bitchy, its nice to see some people in here have some self respect left.

Winnmom -- i copy and pasted what you said and i will e-mail it to her also, thanks. 

Name: PiageM | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 4:34 AM
You know what REALLY bothers me about all of this. Yes i agree l3itchy can be a rude and crude little thing, but she has only ever been honest and up front with every last one of you.
Its a shame if she does decide to leave for good, because your missing out on a potential good friendship, something she has given me. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 6:03 AM
ditto PaigeM 

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 6:16 AM
I like 13itchy.she is just taking a break. she will be back. i mean common she has all those midnight feedings. what else will she do. you all know we cant leave the forum. Its impossible. 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:10 AM
winnmom,

for christs sake dont tell her that. Being a mum does NOT come naturally to a LOT of women. For most, especially with your first, its a learning process. You dont KNOW the baby when it is first born. Its a process of getting to know one another and exploring one another.

To say that, is to set people up to get pnd. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. Not all women look at their baby for the first time, and think : "Oh my god, Im sooo happy"

Bitchy, take it as it comes. Its okay to not go all gushy right away. Especially if you have a long hard labour, or traumatic birth. Just make sure you see and hold the baby for a while after he is born, and let the rest flow. Give it all the time you need. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:15 AM
Hiddy if you read my post properly you would see what I actually wrote,
When your baby gets put into your arms, and you kiss them for the first time...your doubts may slowly start fading.....beoing a mother comes naturally , the love comes naturally. If it is not there right away, talk to your Dr. about it.
I wrote MAY. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:19 AM
Hiddy,
Why are you jumping down my throut for this?
I opened up about MY personal life to share with l3itchy.
I am telling her she is not alone, and being helpful and encouraging. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:19 AM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhiiii hiddy
when will you understand for the majority of mothers it is there, yes there are a few exceptions but until you have the baby you have a bloody good chance of being in the first catergory....which most here are. I dont think its setting anyone up for pnd...people just want to wish happiness to new mothers
besides i think winnmom mentions somewhere in there that if you dont feel that way speak to your Dr.
meooow out
p.s i wrote in the travel section for you 

Name: winnmom | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:20 AM
and it does come naturally, I did not say right away. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:22 AM
well I did say right away but I meant if it does not come soon, mention it to the Dr. 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:22 AM
You guys are the ones that are out of touch, for a LOT of women, it doesnt. Have you seen the statistics on PND.
Sure a lot of women feel that. But there are many who dont. You dont go telling her that you KNOW how she will feel....cos you dont! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:25 AM
Hiddy please stop reading my post as negative, I am just trying to help. As I said she is not my favorite person on here, but My heart went out to her regarding her baby and feelings.
Like I said I was sharing my life. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:33 AM
is this how we should speak to new mothers
hi my name is Lucy im 8mths pregnant, im scared of giving birth whats it like
hopefully lucy you will have a short birth it is painful the most painful thing ever to happen to you...but at the end of the day you will have this baby who you may not like at first but could get to like in a couple of days...if you dont still like the baby then we may put you on medication...dont worry though because there is many more like you and you are not alone.
this is not a welcome to the world speech....it informs yes but not what a expectant mother wants to hear, needs to hear from her obgyn, but doesnt want to hear from other mothers. I dont think its irresponsible to wish her the best and assume that she will fall in love with her baby, the other alternative is ...she wont, unthinkable. bitchy knows about pnd so she is informed. 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:46 AM
FOR GODS SAKE, like Ive said before....Its your child yes...but something the size of a basketball is popping out of your vagina, you might not FEEL like being all lovey dovey, right after that. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Nov 18th, 2006 7:47 AM
well Hiddy,
You have your opinion and I have mine.
I was sharing from the heart, plain and simple. Hopefully it helps her some, but maybe not.
I will not be arguing with you about it because there is nothing to argue as far as I am concerned. 

Name: Ayame | Date: Nov 19th, 2006 1:41 AM
Awwww =( Hurry back... I'll miss seeing your funny comment.s 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us