Hello, guest
|
Name: .RoSey.
[ Original Post ]
Is it too late to get postpartum depression ?? MY daughter is 7 months old...
Ive been feeling like crap lately.. So irritable.. Sad and Angry.. I still have my good times too though..
i keep snapping at everyone over nothing !!! Its driving me crazy.. i hate feel like this.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 1:41 PM
Well...It could be depression, not necessarily post partum related... Your entirely too young to be going through menopause... You need something to do other than things related to you family and you home. Maybe get out and walk, turn on some great dance music and dance like a fool... Go to the doctor and get on the pill to replace some hormones... Hang in there it will get better.... 

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 3:58 PM
my hormones are still fked from being pregnant...i think it takes a long time...but could be just the hormones...stress...not enough sleep...

i'm a fkin' one woman circus!!!! i'm up i'm down, i'm all over the place, but for the most part i'm pretty happy....but i definately have my moments....we all do i think.... 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 5:25 PM
NO i dont think so rosey. Dont forget hon...that crap sneaks up on a person. Little by little ya know. You dont even realize its begun to happen. Then before you know it...its full blown.

Michele could tell you for sure...but ya know...you may have been going through it for a while already...but really feeling the affects...now. The sneak attack ya know. Little bit little bit...now you really feel something is not right.

Go to the doc and let him know what you have been experiencing. That will help a lot. Just getting that off your chest and....bet ya do have it..... 

Name: winnmom | Date: Feb 23rd, 2008 5:32 AM
nope rosie it is not too late......like others said.......it sneaks up....go to the doc hun, and tell them all you are feeling....ppd is very common 

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Feb 23rd, 2008 5:55 AM
My mum has had Depression, Bi polar all her life.. so it runs in the family.. Ive been depressed before but Drank all the time instead of actually doing something or telling anyone about it..
Mum said she can give me a few of her anti depressant pills and see how i go.. If i dont have depression there will be no change.. So we'll see. 

Name: angela21 | Date: Feb 25th, 2008 10:48 PM
it seems like both of my recent pregnancies i feel depressed afterwards for awhile 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us