|
Name: red87
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Dec 13th, 2008 3:27 AM
LOL about the cert of bravery hahah

Any ways Gill and Rosey, I have my belly pierced too, and when i was pregnant, i took it out at 27 weeks, i waited too long to take it out and it too left a little scar, but its gone now, BUT... i would clean it and slide it back in every couple of days just to ensure it wouldn't close up, my skin likes to close up really fast esp my ears, if i leave earring out for a few days, they try and close. Now my belly is back to its normal shape and my peircing looks good, but i don't think i could re pierce it my self if it were to close all the way back up, LOL

I want to get something else pierced wink wink, but i don't think im brave enough!! LOL

and Rosey I like tattoos too, Chis has 2 one on each arm, and I don't have one yet, but soon hopefully!

ohh and as for boys getting piercings im fine with it, but it depends on the person, I loved it when my brother had both of his pierced but Chris used to have one back in the day when he was a teen, and I cant picture him with one LOL 

Name: red87 | Date: Dec 14th, 2008 4:20 AM
Their soo cute, just little gold studs with pink diamonds in them!

I think some boys can pull off earrings, I think they look better when theyre both pirced though. My brother has both his ears pierced and I think he looks really good, but not all guys can pull them off!

i have my tounge and eyebrow pierced - they've been pierced for about 4 years now and I couldn't imgine myself without them lol. As far as tatto's - I have 3. One on my lower back that I got when I was 15 so it means nothing, a design I drew for myself on my ankle and the most recent one - Brooke's handprint on the back of my leg with her name and birthdate under it - MY FAVORITE ONE!! 

Name: lindalu | Date: Dec 14th, 2008 5:36 AM
My daughter has her tongue pierced twice, she did have her eye brows as well as a labret, her septum was also pierced. About 2 years ago she removed all but her tongue, at first she felt naked with out them, she did eventually get use to not having them. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us