Hello, guest
|
Name: Nicolaaa
[ Original Post ]
Heya !

Signed into msn and saw you were away and appreciate it's now getting late.... but I wanted to wish Joey a happy birthday, I know im a couple days early but I am snatching my online time when i can.

My daughters started nursery yesterday, my step mother (the one with cancer) finally passed on Sunday and my degree starts in 2 weeks.......so as you can see life's crazy!

How's joey doing? Is he walking? How's the househunting? I havent spoke to you in what seems like ages (though I know it probably wasn't!)

I feel anxious for you......this climate isnt too great for buying/selling...near me is a big field FULL of new builds...been there as long as iv lived here (july i moved) and only 3 have been sold....its sad. What a waste of land.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: .M. | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 8:30 PM
I am sorry to hear of your aunt, did she suffer for a long time? Along my street there are several houses for sale 2 of which have been on the market since February and March, the February one has had it's price lowered 3 times. Happy birthday to Joey, how old will he be? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 8:32 PM
M get out my post, i thought you were american anyway? or is this another part of that "research" bollocks? Pretending to be English? You're sick.

and wtf is going on with this layout??!!! I actually quite like it...apart from the ads. 

Name: .M. | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 8:36 PM
Nicolaaa this is a case of mistaken identity. I have mentioned this before, Im Mary a mother of three from Scotland. I am not the person who people first thought I was. I apologise for your confusion but there is little I can do. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 8:41 PM
I don't know......well it doesnt effect me if your m or some other person really....so i couldnt care less who/what you are. Sorry but i really dont.

Thanks for your condolences....although it were my stepmother that has passed...and not my auntie. but thanks anyway. Nice to meet ya i guess 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 8:58 PM
Hey, how lovely and thoughtful you are!!!! Yeah, I'd gone out to the cinema with a mate and just left myself signed in (bad habit)

I am SO sorry to hear about your stepmother. :( What a nightmare. F'n cancer. I hope she didn't suffer too much in the end.

Great news on your degree!!! You'll love university, and your Poppy and Daisy prob LOVE nursery. It'll be great for their social skills. They look like confident little girls anyway.

Joey is doing really well. Still furniture walking. He figures it's easier to crawl than walk, and whinges when I try to encourage him to walk, so I'm just gonna let him walk in his own good time.

We have an offer in on the perfect house! And we have a viewer coming to see our house tomorrow. Yes, the market is dead. :(

I'll post pics of Joey's party which he's having on Sat. Get yourself back onto Myspace girl. I miss seeing all your pics, and little Sofia grow up! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 8:59 PM
Mary, Joey will be 1-year-old! A big 1! in 2 days time! I don't envy myself this time last year! lol 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 9:36 PM
They do love nursery, they go without battering an eyelid...Sofia however doesnt. (have had to put her in to as will be starting course soon)....was called back in on her first day to try and calm her down, then snuck out...had to do the same today.

and the cancer...i was called over a week ago saying that joan'd be dead by the next day so i packed our bags and got the first train i could...stayed for 2 days but had to come home as there is just too much to do here! She held on....it was horrible to see as she really had zero quality of life, no dignity. The cancer spread to her chest, bones everywhere.....horrible way to go :o(

Awesome news on the house!! Glad you found one so quickly! I found mine quite fast too, allocated a wkend for househunting in this town and the surrounding ones and knew i had to pick ONE. I hope you get it!!!!

And you're having a party for Joey??? You're brave ! I am thinking of having some family over...........as im quite far from relatives it'll be an excuse to get us all together. But sofi's is Dec 1st so quite near christmas....

Sofia stands alone now, she loves walkign around pushing the buggy, but no real steps yet...but she's only 9 1/2 months so not too fussed :o) She has got MASSES of hair now!! its grown loads in the past 2 months....and its always so static!

as for myspace....Not likely im afraid! hahaaa. But feel free to email me some pics of ur little sprog on his birthday! Love to see him! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 9:41 PM
Yeah I remember watching my aunt die. Just lying there, mouth opened, struggling for air. Hardly dignified at all. This is why I don't disagree with euthanasia. We euthanise our animals when they are terminally ill and suffering, but not our family or friends.

Yeah, sure I'll email you pics. Oh! Joey has woken here. Back in a bit. x 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 9:48 PM
im for euthanasia always have been...so long as it's clear that the person wouldnt want to live.......and we're just prolonging their suffering.

I cant make it down to wiltshire for the funeral etc.....otherwise the girls woulda missed first week at nursery and I really didnt want that.

I have a question............my ex-MIL stayed recently and mentioned something about learning to walk in shoes? Sofia cruises when we're at home so she's barefoot or in socks..........I only put shoes on her if we leave the house or are about to leave...

Am I wrong? Should they learn to walk wearing shoes? 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 9:51 PM
I disagree with your ex MIL. They shouldn't really wear shoes at all until they can walk, unless they're soft shoes.

You're doing the right thing letting her go about bare foot indoors. I do the same with Joey. Lets their wee feet breathe and offers plenty of grip. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 10:18 PM
Sorry went and did some ironing (you know you've lost your marbles when you whip out the ironing board at 11pm!!!)

Yeah thats what I thought...plus she always takes her shoes off anyway......drives me mad! Socks as well......

How's his solids coming? and his finger foods? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 10:22 PM
Im gonna grab some horlicks and pop to bed i think........I am a night owl ....i seem to be able to function on almost no sleep......im up at 7ish everymorning...sleep midnight-1am usually.....yet never feel the need to sleep.....just feel really tired. 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 9th, 2008 10:31 PM
No finger food just yet. But he's on foods he needs to chew provided they're given to him in small pieces, like bit of apple, carrot, peas, chicken etc. What about Sofia?

Haha. I'm sat in bed with my laptop on my lap (where else) having a cup of tea and some toast. I'm a night owl too. Need very little sleep at all. It's my veggie diet! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 10th, 2008 12:34 PM
I was in bed with my laptop too :o) but as it was charging it was getting super hot and burning my arm!

Sofi loves her solids........she gets jealous if she sees us eating....she'll crawl over, climb up my legs dribbling everywhere and cry, or stretch her hand out....or she's just starting saying "mama" as she stretches out her hands.

When its "feeding time"....i let her feed herself...she loves wotsits and strawberries the most :o) But if i put too much on her tray she tries to pile it all in her gob at once....so i have to give it one or two pieces at a time. Happy birthday for tomorrow kiddo ;o) 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 5:34 PM
Gill, I am going to come toNorthern Ireland to meet my mothers side of the family! Im very excited, it's going to be next April time! We are going to stay in Belfast I believe. Details are up in the air at present.....but when I know dates and places shall let ya know and maybe we could meet up? You're near belfast right?...or are you IN Belfast? Cant remember if you're Dublin?! lol 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 5:38 PM
Cool! I'm in Belfast, for now anyway, although I'm moving to Derry, although I'll be delighted to meet up regardless! Keep me updated. :) 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 5:41 PM
So the moves going ahead? That's awesome!!! Did you get the asking price for your home?

Yes there's a big family reunion............my mothers fathers side of the family. I havent met them as my grandfather died when i was a tiny baby...so it's going to be nice. Im going over with my three if the uni'll let me have the time off! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 5:44 PM
No no. We got an offer on our house, but the people who put in the offer have a house to sell themselves, and the offer was £30k less then the asking price so I wouldn't accept it anyway! But I'd say by April next year, we'll have moved. I mean it is 7 months away. Well, hopefully we'll have moved anyway. But I could still come down to Belfast to meet you if we have moved. :)

Sounds great! I'd love to meet you and your girls. :) 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 6:16 PM
Same here! I wanna see if Joey's just as cute in "real life!" Goodness....7 months, think how old our littlies'll be by then!

Which brings me to my next point...Did Joey enjoy his farm trip? (was a farm wasn't it?).

I wouldnt have accepted 30 grand under the asking....YOU still need to buy a home, and 30 grand is ALOT! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 6:24 PM
Of course he is. He's cuter. ;) Marija will tell you. :)

And yeah, not accepting it. But it's a good sign, at least we have an offer, and they were so keen on the house that the estate agent thinks they'll up the offer once they sell their own house.

You need to get on MSN more! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 6:25 PM
And yeah, he loved swimming and the farm, and then he especially loved his party at the indoor adventure castle with all his friends. Pics are on Myspace. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 6:32 PM
Im trying to save on electricity so dont have the computer on much at all, I just have so much to do these days :o(

Are you watching that Channel four The Family? Watched it last night..................found it very amusing...felt very normal! And shall disown any girl of mine that turns out like Emily!

Yes That is a good sign, at least you know you're house is saleable! Am wishing i had enough money to snap up an extra house....as it'd be a bargain investment with this economy the way it is!

And....how far is Derry from Belfast? We could meet you half way.........my boyfriend drives, and i shall be going with him if we can both get the time of uni! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 6:34 PM
Derry is 80 miles from Belfast, but don't worry. I'm used to the journey. Travel there every month to visit family, and used to make the journey twice a week! :)

I know the feeling though. Money is so tight these days. Food prices are insane. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 8:49 PM
Its so bad Gill! I have alot of money tied up in stocks/shares and savings accts. Trouble is, Iv LOST one a fair bit of it obviously..and its going to take a few years to return to normal, so i cant sell of any of these shares or i'll make a loss!

And my savings accts interests are plummeting. My ISA is full. and its just........everything is costing so much! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 19th, 2008 9:55 PM
:( Ever since Brown has been in charge, eh? :) 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 12:33 AM
Well he was the chancellor before.............so it IS his fault.

I get so frustrated that he's got no balls...even tho the country hates him...he still wont call an election. Countries claiming to be democratic-like ours- should NOT have a PM whom the vast vast majority of the country hate.

He's ballsing us up!!!! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 12:12 PM
This is hardly a democracy at all, as Brown was never elected by the people. Blair was. Not Brown. At the state of JK Rowlings giving 1 million to him - no longer a national figure, just a right wing activist. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 12:33 PM
Rowling's given him a million?

Theres a tax at a percentage of the fuel price am i right? So....as the price of fuel goes up, Brown's getting more and more in taxes....

So why not reduce this tax (even if only temporarily) it'll help the economy im sure..........make fuel cheaper, food prices would come down because of the lower fuel prices...it'd make things so much easier.

Im actually really worrying about all this business. Didnt pick the best climate to go to university in :o( 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 1:50 PM
Yeah she is. Stupid woman. And he's using it for campaigning even though he's 70 million in debt. Wonderful ... 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 2:04 PM
Argh.........this country is going to get worse before it gets better.

I feel trapped...........ya know, there is really so little we can do about it. And it seems Mcain and palin are fave for america's President? I cant say I think that'd be a good idea...............Palin seems a bit of religious nutter. I think religion clouds judgement in some cases, she seems a bit too extremist and wacky to be a Vice president.

Am anxious as america is such a big country and such a wealthy country....whatever america does britain seems to follow...and if they have a President....who makes crappy decisions...we get sucked in too. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 2:04 PM
no offence to any mccain palin supporters but thats my opinion :op 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us