Hello, guest
|
Name: mizzescalante
[ Original Post ]
ARE YOU IN THE PROJECT PATH. I JUST LOOKED AND NOW I AM. WOOOOPIE. I HOPE IT DOSENT COME HERE, ME AND DINO HAVE BUSTED OUR ASSES TO GET THE YARD AND EVERYTHING LOOKING GOOD OUTSIDE AND ALL WE NEED IS A HURRICANE TO COME AND DESTROY IT. I AM KINDA NERVOUS
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 4:27 PM
Well, I have a distinct feeling that Dean will make sharp turn north. It has already start to veer that direction. If you go on the National Hurricane Center Site and search the archives, Dean was formed and is traveling exactly like Ivan did. Hubby stayed home from work this morning to get plywood and plylocks. Before everyone freaks out come Tuesday or Wednesday. $14.75 a sheet.. Geeeeezzz 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 4:42 PM
WE ARE GOING TODAY TO GET THE PLYWOOD. I HAVE A BAD FEELING WE ARE GOING TO GET A TASTE OF DEAN. WHERE ARE YOU AGAIN BEBE? 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 4:47 PM
Mobile Alabama... It's friggin 96 with a 105 heat index today... 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 4:52 PM
Dean is a CAT 2 now with 105 MPH winds... CAT 3 is 111 MPH. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 5:03 PM
I KNOW HERE ITS LIKE 88 HERE WITH A 100 HEAT INDEX. I THINK YOU ARE OUT OF THE WAY FROM HURRICANE DEAN BUT WHO KNOWS SO FAR YOU ARE NOT IN THE PATH. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 5:13 PM
Yeah well when Katrina went through we weren't in the path either. Until it suddenly went north. Then we were in the direct path until it went slightly west and devastated Mississippi. We really won't know for sure till about Sunday or Monday... 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 5:16 PM
tell that hurricane to PISS OFF!!! lol....ugh...that sucks so bad...i'm glad we don't get anything like that here....i couldn't imagine how scary something like would be....nope!! not for me. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 5:18 PM
It is so loud and you are in this house all boarded up and can't really see what is going on outside... We have a whole house generator now but before you would sit in the complete dark and heat and try to figure out what to do next. Exhausting. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 5:37 PM
I REMEBER ONE TIME THE WINDOWS WERE RATTELING AND YOU COULD HEAR THE LOUD NOISE OUTSIDE AND THE WINDOWS WOULD ALSO SOUND LIKE THEY SUCK INWARDS ITS NOT A GOOD SOUND. YEA WE SOULD KNOW MORE MONDAY. I WILL BE IN SAN ANTONIO TX BUT WE WILL BE BACK WEDNESDAY. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 5:58 PM
YEP I HATE THE NOISE WHEN THE WINDOWS SUCK IN. WELL I AM LEAVING BE BACK ON LATER. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 6:02 PM
BYE! 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 6:02 PM
see, i would NEVER live in an area like that....no way jose....too much stress and risk!! lol....i don't know how you guys do it....i'd be running for the hills!!!! lol.... 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 6:09 PM
I grew up in Ohio and experienced three blizzards in my life. I would rather deal with the heat and misery than freeze to death any day! 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 6:16 PM
ha ha ha...i live in a place where it HOT all summer and we get pretty mild winters.....i mean it can get really frickin' cold, but it's tolerable. perfect for me.. :-) i'm never going to move....lol 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 6:17 PM
I grew up in a small town on Lake Erie. We had a blizzard one year and the snow drifted so deep Daddy had to open the TOP of the window so I could slide out and shovel out the front door. I love snowmobiles though... Vroom Vroom!! Where do you live? 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 6:19 PM
yeah, we don't get snowstorms like that....last winter we got 2 feet of snow in own dump, but that was the most we've had in YEARS....i live in BC, Canada...In the Okanagan Valley....very nice here.... 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 6:20 PM
in ONE dump, i meant 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 6:26 PM
I just googled BC. I bet it is beautiful there.. I have always wanted to drive up the west coast of the US and Canada all the way to Alaska... Pretty long drive... 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 6:29 PM
yep that would be long!! lol...we drove along the Oregon coast on our way to get married in Vegas, and it was so beautiful there....AWESOME drive.... 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 17th, 2007 8:02 PM
Dean is now a CAT 3 with 125 MPH winds. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us