Hello, guest
|
Name: breemichelle
[ Original Post ]
started to drink less formula? My girl is almost four months and I feed her 5 ounces about every three hours and she pretty much sleeps through the night so she gets about 6 bottles a day and has been doing that for almost a month and now she's not finishing about 2-3 bottles a day. She'll leave an ounce or two. Anyone know if that is normal? I didn't find much on the internet, and we've got another week before we see the pediatrician
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 21st, 2007 8:23 PM
Is she eating any baby food yet?? 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 21st, 2007 10:01 PM
that's how much my 3 months old son eats....but has about 6-8 bottles in a 24 hour period....maybe she's teething...or maybe the flow on the nipple is too slow and she just gets tired of sucking for so long....my daughter did that....but once i gave her a faster flow she was eating like a pig again....2-3 bottles a day doesn't sound like enough... 

Name: marija | Date: Aug 22nd, 2007 12:27 AM
i agree with bmes....try changing the teat to a faster flowing one :-) 

Name: breemichelle | Date: Aug 22nd, 2007 12:59 AM
She actually has the fast flow nipple, she got sick of the medium flow a couple weeks ago.

And no, no food yet. 

Name: marija | Date: Aug 22nd, 2007 1:39 AM
growing spurt?...some kids slow up on the food intake and slepp more? 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 22nd, 2007 1:55 AM
oh yeah!!! i remember now, that even the fast flow wasn't working for Anika....the nipples i had, if you look on the top where the hole is, they were like a "x"....so what I did was i cut the slit so it would be even faster...it worked really well....cause i think she was teething at the same time, so to have the milk basically just flow into her mouth, she didn't have to suck much which i think hurts to do when they're teething...so maybe test out one nipple and cut the hole a little bigger, and see how that goes....but marija could be right also....sometimes they just go through a period where they hardly want to eat at all....but STILL, a month seems kinda long...i'm thinking more like a few days or a week.....anyways...that's all i can think of right now...make the hole bigger!! good luck 

Name: Mando | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 6:43 AM
NO MONEY WHAT SO EVER JOIN AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF

You shouldn't pay anyone to start making money and work from home

GO TO : http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/23144

ANY ?'S Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us