Hello, guest
|
Name: rain
[ Original Post ]
Hope you are having a good day! I am talking to Miss Charla right now and her computer is broken, She wants to say hello and she will see you when she gets her new pc.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lynne_28 | Date: Aug 9th, 2007 5:05 PM
Ok send her my love! 

Name: Dina, | Date: Aug 9th, 2007 6:32 PM
send her my hello..tell her hope she gets her new pc asap. 

Name: lindalu | Date: Aug 9th, 2007 7:13 PM
Owww... the poor thing! what will she do? LOL!!!!! Tell her to light a fire under hubby's A** , because a gal cant be with out her computer. 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 10th, 2007 2:21 PM
ok ladies i am on for just a minute ... i am using my sil laptop she is here visiting for the day. anyway i hope to get a new pc on monday but if not i will keep up via ms. rain. thank you dina and lynne and lindalu. lynne how awsome 20 pounds, you keep up the great work! ok i am off laptops are not my thing... be good girls and mind your Ps and Qs 

Name: lynne_28 | Date: Aug 10th, 2007 3:40 PM
Thanks charla! 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Aug 10th, 2007 4:14 PM
Computers are a pain in the bum, they always break. 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 10th, 2007 4:31 PM
Monday is not a bad wait. Stop playing with those cans of air, I bet you blew parts out of it. lol 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Aug 10th, 2007 6:11 PM
Hi rain! Please tell Charla I said HI :)
Lucky her for being able to get a new computer! We need a new one too but the cost is so high. Ours is a windows 98!!!!!!!!! I'm surprised it still works at all! Maybe next year will be our time for a new one? LOL 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 10th, 2007 7:00 PM
I will tell her Lizzi. Hopefully she will be up running by Monday night or Tuesday morning. Let me know when you buy one Lizzi, my husbands usually knows the best prices. I do not know if it will be the same in your state, but we can see. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us