Hello, guest
|
Name: mellisa
[ Original Post ]
It doesnt seem like anyone is here right now, anyone?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mommylj | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:15 PM
I'm here now. Hi how are you? 

Name: Help. | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:16 PM
Hello all. How are you today? 

Name: mommylj | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:17 PM
I'm doing good, how are you? 

Name: Help. | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:20 PM
fine thanks. You know I don't think we have ever chatted on here. My name is Tara, I have a girl 5 and a boy 3. You? where are you from? 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:21 PM
Hello, to the both of you, i stepped away because i thought everyone was gone. How are you guys? 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:22 PM
Hey mommylj, did you read that sara m her sister lost the baby. i left youa myspace message. 

Name: Help. | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:22 PM
Good thanks Mellisa. Same to you with my last post. I don't think we've really talked either. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:23 PM
I dont think we have either, ive seen you on here. I have a girl 4 and a boy 2 and i live in california. 

Name: Help. | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:24 PM
Lucky. I could go a bit of Cali just now. Smae coast but I'm further up. It snowed here today!! 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:25 PM
Where are you from again? 

Name: Help. | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:25 PM
Just outside of Vancouver. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:26 PM
Oh thats nice ive never been to canada before, my husband doesnt want to go and visit he doesnt htink there is anything to see there. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:27 PM
It hasnt snowed here where i live yet, there is snow in the mountains hopefully it will snow alittle so i can take the kids out and take pictures. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:28 PM
Why did you choose help as your username? 

Name: Help. | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:31 PM
Unlike your husband I think (byast maybe) that the west coast of North America, from the States up through Canada and on up to Alaska are the nicest bits of land that you will ever see. I have done a fare amount of travelling and seen some pretty great stuff. But I still believe in what I said. 

Name: Help. | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:32 PM
When I came on here to begin with I went to the autism forum first. I was in need of help so I thought the name was fitting. I'm pretty good at giving it, help that is, too. : ) 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:33 PM
I would love to travel to canada, i used to live in oregon and it was so green and beautiful, my husband is just a fuddy duddy he doesnt want to go anywere. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:36 PM
Oh i see, are you the one with twins that are autistic, i get people mixed up sometimes. 

Name: Help. | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:38 PM
no just my son who is three. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:40 PM
Oh im sorry i thought i had seen someone who had autistic twins and a 5 month old, sorry for the mix up. 

Name: Help. | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:41 PM
thats ok no worries 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:41 PM
How do your days go with your son? I bet its hard. Was he like that when he was born i dont knowhow that all works, i hope you dont mind me asking? 

Name: mommylj | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:44 PM
sorry walked away. Hi Tara. I'm Laura. I have 3 children, 9,8, & almost 3. I saw that she lost the baby Mellisa. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:46 PM
Hi 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:46 PM
How is your day so far? 

Name: Help. | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:47 PM
When he was born he was fine. At about 18 months he regressed. What ever words he had he lost. He would drift off into space for hours. Eye contact became less and less and he started to fixate and play unusually with his toys. Everyday is a lot of work. Slowly he's getting better. 

Name: mommylj | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:48 PM
pretty good. Haven't done much today. I hurt my ankle earlier this week, so I've been hobbling around. I did go and get my nails done. That was nice. How about you? 

Name: mommylj | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:49 PM
Tara is he in any kind of schooling or anything? 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:49 PM
Wow, its sounds hard but hes still your baby and im sure you love him very much. I had a neighbor once and her son was 9 but he still acted like he was 2 or 3 and all he did was scream all the time and my neighbor was always so tired and she tried her best and i guess finally she got him into a special school and he did alot better. 

Name: mellisa | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:51 PM
Sorry to hear about your ankle, i havent done to much today, i drank a energy drink earlier because i was so tired and i wanted to get some cleaning done but i dont feel energized. 

Name: mommylj | Date: Jan 5th, 2007 10:52 PM
I totally understand how you feel. I'm gonna have to get up soon and vacuum and start dinner. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us