Hello, guest
|
Name: Joeys_Mam
[ Original Post ]
Is it just me or has babycrowd got very quiet recently?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bmes | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 6:08 PM
I think everyone is pissed about the new layout, and all the stupid fkin' ads....

or they are just busy...lol.... 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 8:51 PM
OR BOTH!!! I've been very busy with school starting and this place has become a little annoying!!!! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 11:13 PM
Both!
I hate the set up in here now!!!!!! I dont like coming in....dont like the ads every where....dont like all the distracting flashing............dont think I will be here much anymore.........because I dont like it.......but have to pop in once in a while to say hello...lol....

plus busy with back to school, routines,, activities, sports, etc. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 11:14 PM
like ffs!!!!! I am trying to type or read, and their is a SCooter, driving around on the damn screen!!!!! Hate this!!!! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 11:26 PM
I agree, the ads are messed up. You click into a post and an ad comes up instead. 

Name: Randi | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 5:02 PM
Hey Gill! I haven't been on in ages. Both of my kiddos have had colds and my little girlie is teething.

How's Joey? 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 5:07 PM
Hey Randi, nightmare about the colds. I have the cold! Joey has the cold! And Mark doesn't have the cold!!! and while Joey and I are sat sniffing away at home, Mark's off to a wedding reception tonight. The injustice!

Joey is otherwise great! I added pics of his 1st birthday on Myspace.

How are your gorgeous wee kids? I'll have to check your myspace see updated pics. Any teeth through yet? Joey has 5, and he bites me! And then laughs when I sceam in pain! I have teeth marks everywhere. How women breastfeed after their babies have teeth I don't know. 

Name: Randi | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 5:46 PM
I haven't put new pics up in months on Myspace. Maybe I will add some though : ) I never go on there anymore.

No teeth through yet, but I can see them making their way up. Kaden didn't get teeth until he was 10.5 months old, so I am expecting her to be the same way. I hope she doesn't bite me when she has teeth... It's bad enough now when she bites me! I just have to pay attention to when she unlatches...

I hope you and Joey feel better! I have a wedding to go to today, so the kids are going to be at home with Tyler. 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 20th, 2008 7:27 PM
Oh lucky you. Well, enjoy the wedding and sure let us know when you do have new pics up. 

Name: marija | Date: Sep 21st, 2008 9:06 AM
hello gill :-)
havent been in here for a couple of weeks and WOW have the adverts taken over or what!?
how has everyone been?
hi winnie and randi...babies keeping everyone on their toes hahahahahah
im waiting to catch my 24 hour flight back to australia...looking forward to it like a hole in my head booooooooooooooo hooooooooooo
keep well
catch up soon. 

Name: GoldiLocks | Date: Sep 22nd, 2008 6:02 PM
its not just you,
i hate the new set up in here, plus i have also been extremely busy with kids activities, school breaking up for holidays soon, plus just had my lil guys bday party to orginise & he is dara dara the big 2!!!!

hows everyone been anyway, hope u ladies are all well & FAR OOOOOOOOOOOOUT!!!!!, ive been trying to type this for over 5 minutes cause of the stupid pop ups that come up every second & makes my computer freeeeeeeeze, Please bring back the old BC, why fix something when its not BROOOOOOKEN, DO U HEAR ME BABY CROWD!!! 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Sep 22nd, 2008 7:27 PM
Breaking up for what holidays?!?! Our schools have just started.... 

Name: lynneings | Date: Sep 23rd, 2008 8:02 PM
I just cant find the time to be honest,What with Andrew starting school and both me nad dan working it is diffcult to find the time. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us