Hello, guest
|
Name: nicole jones1
[ Original Post ]
Someone just mentioned that I should let everyone who doesn't check both boards know that I'm having a boy! He is in the 49th percentile for weight and measurments (at exactly one pound) and on track to be an estimated 8 pounds at birth. In all respects he's just about average! He's got all his fingers and toes, etc. and everything is great. He, by the way, is named Josh (Joshua Scott Miller). I'll have the ultrasound pics up in a minute on www.millerbaby.photosite.com (no face shots unfortunatly).
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 3:52 AM
Congrats Nicole!, lovely name it really goes good together!

How far along are you now? 

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 3:53 AM
Im so happy for you Nicole. I love the name. 

Name: nicole jones1 | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 4:00 AM
Thanks Bunny. I'm 22 weeks! It's getting closer!

The pics are up now. 

Name: EthansMom0213 | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 4:05 AM
Congratulation Nicole. 

Name: homemommichele | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 4:38 AM
Awwwww!! Congrats!! I have two boys!! they are so fun!! 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 4:58 AM
22 weeks...wow that felt forever ago for me.
Wow his little foot and hand look so adorable, its amazing isnt it..you could just look at it forever. Its so hard to believe you have a whole baby inside of you sometimes! 

Name: Julia | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 5:41 AM
Congrats Nicole! I am very happy for you. And I too love the name! 

Name: momof3 | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 12:47 PM
Congrads. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 4:51 PM
why should it matter if people check both boards? 

Name: candy4117 | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 5:46 PM
congrads!!!!! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 5:48 PM
Nicole Jones......that is wonderful! A boy is a total joy...just like a girl...but they just seem...sillier! Mine keeps me laughing constantly! Congrats Nicole...so happy you are doing well these days! Sound very happy and excited. Best wishes kiddo. 

Name: E | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 3:03 PM
Nicole, this is great news! Maxie is right - my boy is sillier than his sister. They are pure joy! How is Paul reacting that he will have another son? 

Name: MVSavant | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 4:45 PM
CONGRATULATIONS ON A HEALTHY CHILD.

I HOPE HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS DADDY. THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO LOVE FOR WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE AND NOT JUST LOVE WHAT YOU THINK IS BEAUTIFUL.

BTW I THOUGHT YOU LEFT, ALREADY. 

Name: nicole jones1 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:01 PM
That is a horrible insuinuation to make MVSavant... I will love my son no matter if he comes out looking like my ex-husband, myself, or the freaking cat for that matter! That my baby you're talking about there lady! I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you can quit replying to my posts any time now.

Anyways... Paul is very excited. He's using the words " my son" and "Josh" like they're going out of style. lol. He's already started talking about where he's going to take him to teach him to ride a bike and snuck home a few more outfits that say things like "Daddy's little helper" that have contruction equipment on them (he's on operating engineer). Paul's son and daughter called as soon as they got off school Tuesday to ask me what it was... and of course Brandon was happy and Brittani was a tad bit dissapointed (they have another little brother from their mother's new marriage and she was really hoping to get her first little sister). She wasn't upset though, she just said "well, next time I guess!"

I was hoping for a little girl, for all the common reasons, but I have a lot more experience with little boys. There wont be much guess work as to what's going on seeing as I was the primary parent to my young step-son the last few years. 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:06 PM
Congratulations Nicole,
I remember when I was pregnant and I enjoyed every minute of it. I only have one child and I loved every minute of being pregnant. Enjoy it! 

Name: Serina S | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:07 PM
HI nicole
I a so happy ffor you! Please make sure you let us see him once he is born too. Hope you are taking good care!
All my very best! 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:09 PM
When I was pregnant my husband was always taking pictures. He took one of me after I had a long day at work. I was probably only a month from delivering. I was laying on the cough and had fallen asleep with a box of cheez-its right next to me! That is his favorite one! 

Name: nicole jones1 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:11 PM
LOL Lucky! That sounds like something Paul would do if he knew how to work the camera. His favorite picture now is one from our camping trip where there were no chairs... we're sitting in the Lamaze position and it's about 5:30 a.m. on our third day of camping... needless to say I don't exactly enjoy that picture as much as he does! 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:13 PM
Isn't it funny how they like to get pictures of us that we don't want anyone else to see! 

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:18 PM
i think any comment you said nicole about your baby being cute is a natural reaction in wanting our child to be good looking. It doesnt mean you will love your child any less if it isnt the cutest. My son Mike wasnt the cutest baby but he is fine now. It didnt effect how I loved him. dont worry about that old post. It didnt change my view of you in the least. 

Name: nicole jones1 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:22 PM
Thank you Layne. I think that any reasonable person knew I meant that I would hope my child was attractive... but that is just an aside from health and happiness. Also, I made that comment in a thread where I was commisterating with several other mother's who made the same comment themselves. 

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:26 PM
Im so glad your happy and you found a nice man to love you and baby josh. You are very lucky and to have his children be interested is a blessing also. 

Name: nicole jones1 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:31 PM
I know. I am so grateful that Paul has wonderful children. I am very aware that with 99% of kids it would definitly not have been such a positive situation. Especially with his daughter. She is such a sweet girl, and both of them are so accepting and loving of the coming baby already. They both acknowledge him as their little brother - and there hasn't been a single word of "step brother" or "half brother" at all... they are so well adjusted for children from a blended family. It's amazing. Just hearing how they talk about their other little brother and step-father (their mom's son from her second marriage and new husband) I can tell that they understand fully that they will now have the benefit of two complete families, and they embrace that. 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:32 PM
I still haven't figured out who MVSavant is anyway? Are they new or is it a user with 2 names? 

Name: nicole jones1 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:33 PM
I was totally prepared to deal with a whole lot of jealously and dissaproval (especially since his daughter is 14) because had it happened it would have been completely understandable. 

Name: E | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:34 PM
Wow, you are lucky then Nicole. 

Name: nicole jones1 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:34 PM
It must be someone's second name, because from the very first time that person posted they were saying mean things to me. Very pointed things... nobody new would have taken the time to read such old posts and form oppinions that harsh. It could be one of several people though, so I don't even have a guess. 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:34 PM
This should be a good time in your life. When is your baby due? 

Name: E | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:35 PM
I think I've seen MVSavant name sincle long ago, if my memory is correct. I actually admire her laconic style. 

Name: nicole jones1 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:36 PM
The second week of March. I'll be 23 weeks along on Wednesday. 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 5:40 PM
E
What does laconic mean? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us