Hello, guest
|
Name: .RoSey.
[ Original Post ]
lol ok this is gonna sound really silly..

But izzy CRIES for my mum.. like everytime she sees her.. she seems to want her??? Arnt I mum ??? i dont want any smart remarks ok..
Does izzy know IM her mum ??
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 1:43 PM
Of course Izzy knows.... She just likes your mom too... Nothing wrong with that... Be glad that your family is so close that Izzy is actually forming a bond with her... My family is all 1,000 miles away and my kids get to see grandma and grandpa two or maybe three times a year... 

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 3:55 PM
oh i wouldn't worry about it....she still loves you too!!! :-)

a few nights ago, we were at my dad's house and spent the night there. my hubby's bestfriend lives there too, and Anika has a MAJOR crush on him...so cute....but anyways, in the middle of the she woke up crying probably from a scary dream...but she was calling out for hubby's friend....lol....luckily hubby wasn't around to hear it, cause i think it might have bothered him....but still she knows who mommy and daddy are, and we know she loves us....she's just going through a 'phase' right now...lol....omg....going through a 'phase' already? lol...she's not even TWO!!!!!

anyways....rosey, i wouldn't read too much into it. she loves her gramma. be thankful for that!! :-) 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 5:06 PM
awwwh rosey your cute lol....

dont worry love...course she knows who mom is...but the do form a bond with other people that are around them that they know love them too. Your lucky gran is so handy....not all of us have that for our kids. AND...when we have gone to my moms for instance.....oh yeah the kids milk it hey...for the lovin from granny......mom can just sit there and mind her own bees wax but Graaaannnny ...umm humm she gets it all. Especially ...IF there is trouble. To Granny right now.....lmao!!!!

Yeah too....i think we all feel that twinge of jealousy at certain moments....but its just the moment in time...or the time to really let em have it and they go runnin to granny lolololllllmao....and now what??!?!?! fudge :| 

Name: Dana G | Date: Feb 22nd, 2008 7:46 PM
My youngest is 2, and when we go to my moms he throws a fit and doesn't want to leave, almost everytime...well he was spending the night the other week, and got sick and he cried for me until I came and got him. I think kids know grandmas are at their beck and call and all fun, but in the important times, they want their mommy. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Feb 23rd, 2008 5:38 AM
As hard as this may feel right now.....it is good for her to be close to someone other then you......dont worry she knows who Mom is!

All the kids her ADORE grandma and love oh so much to go to her place...She is so good to them, and they know she is someone that they can trust.....this is good 

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Feb 23rd, 2008 5:52 AM
Yeah your all right, i feel silly for even thinking like this lol.. i AM hapy Izzy loves and trusts her grandma..( nana ) =P
i can already tell im gunna be 1 of them horribly over protective mothers LOL
Thanks all. 

Name: Ayame | Date: Feb 26th, 2008 4:07 AM
My daughter went through that stage too, now she cries for ME at 15 months old lol she's been doing this for a month though now. Good luck with dealing with that lol. She just loves your mum too! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us