[ Original Post ]
Im bored sh*tless tonight
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: momof3 | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:38 AM
where are the kids??? 

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:40 AM
they are here and so is DH. I have dishes to do and many other things but dont feel like it. I hate it whan I get this way. 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:42 AM
hey layne how are ya...bored i take it. Hard day at the office? I am exhausted too. Pooped right out. 

Name: momof3 | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:43 AM
I get in those moods too. Right now I need to clean off the table and do a few dishes but I don't want to. I want to go and take a nice long hot bath! 

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:44 AM
maybe a bath is what i need too. at least I'll get in the mood to snuggle in then maybe a movie. Good idea! 

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:46 AM
my sons girlfriend gave me a bath scrub, gel and lotion from vitoria secret. It is wonderful. I would never spend that on myself. so its a unexpected treat. 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:50 AM
oh then use it layne. Tonight might be a perfect night for that. I am going to cwarl my sorry aching self to the tub this minute myself. Check back in later and have a movie night. Done right in I am. Big day at the old barnyard. 

Name: momof3 | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 2:52 AM
I LOVE it when people buy me bath stuff!!! Some of my friends hate getting that stuff, because they don't think the people put thought into it. I love that stuff. If people didn't buy me that stuff I would never have it. My future stepmom, always makes me a huge basket of bath and body works, and then she goes to Pier One and buys a bunch of candles. I always look forward to that present 

Name: SaRaH | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:13 AM
lmfao you made a post to yourself LOL 

Name: Julia | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:14 AM
Hi Layne, you still around?? 

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:15 AM
I just wanted to see my name in lights hahahaha! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:17 AM
I agree momof3. I love things like that too. Never get them too often. Gads this year somebody bought me some dollar store snowman chime. lololol. Crack me up. I always give gifts that i think either they will actually get used or......they will enjoy. Otherwise its just a waste of money. And gets regifted.....like I am going to do with the chime.....good night. Or...come to think of it. I dont know anyone that i am in contact with i dislike that much. I know! i will donate it to Noahs kindergarden class next year. The kids will love it...i suppose. No adult could. I cant stop laughing............ 

Name: SaRaH | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:17 AM
Lol DORK! i love it 

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:36 AM
Bump 

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:39 AM
nope Im stayin on top 

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:41 AM

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:42 AM
top of the heap 

Name: SaRaH | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 3:43 AM
oooooo layne the dominatrix! 

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 4:49 AM
while little sarah went to take a nap I thought I would sneak back on top. hehehe...... 

Name: Layne | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 4:52 AM
oh and also momof3 Im feelin mighty fine after my body scrub ;)
Now as long as I dont see my plump self I'll be fine and dandy.
night all..... 

Name: momof3 | Date: Jan 11th, 2007 5:06 AM
I just got out of the tub too. I smell like a Japenese cherry blossom 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us