Hello, guest
|
Name: Dawn C.
[ Original Post ]
Good morning lol. Check your mail darlin'...I sent you a present : ))
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: maxieellis | Date: Feb 26th, 2008 5:05 PM
Hey Dawn! Good morning yourself!!!

Its like this......
I got here...saw the post. Went to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. After MANY attempts...finally got connected. Then to the email....Many attempts later....i figured maybe i have updates for windows that havent been done...cuz i have been leavin the comp on. So...i reboot.

That does NOT appear to be the trouble. After lol MANY attempts to get back to Windows Live Messenger...I finally do...just now. THEN...once again to the email....no.....can....do. Keep getting a IE cannot display the web page message. I have tried and tried and getting no where at the moment.

I gotta wait hon.....got no choice...but i sure am eager to see what it might be...Maxie like a present...especially since Maxie feel like crap today....sick at home...sniff sniff..out of DayQuil and wish i wasn't...sad Maxie :(

The idea was, to see the post........go to the mail and come back all smiles....but as you read......thats why its taking me so long to respond...just fyi hon. 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Feb 26th, 2008 5:42 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DAWN you MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have this huge lump in my throat...cant wait to call......oh my gosh!?!?!!!!!

Thank you so much...................dearest Dawn! 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: Feb 26th, 2008 10:34 PM
Ahhhhh...ANYTHING for you my dear Maxie!♥

ENJOY!!!!! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Feb 26th, 2008 10:48 PM
i can NOT WAIT until....7:15 the 15 just to be safe lololol! You have NOOOOOOOO idea........oh my gosh!!!!! Dawn i am grinning from ear to ear inside..just so pleased.......its an amazing feeling ........

You are a dear heart............I want to do something for you too........just give me some time............... :) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us