Hello, guest
|
Name: Lynne n
[ Original Post ]
What are you playing at?
If you really think that little of me for creating danni i then,doesnt this make you as bad as me?
Why would you want to sink to my level when you were on of the ones that was so agaisnt me!
This just makes you look very childish indeed!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Nov 19th, 2006 9:54 PM
oh god will you just stop... 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 19th, 2006 10:52 PM
Name: marija • Date: 11/18/2006 21:03:13
now this could be a refreshing topic =

Name: lynne=douchebag • Date: 11/18/2006 21:03:30
HI MY NAME IS LYNNE I AM A DOUCHEBAG =

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW YOU EXPECT MARIJA TO SIGN IN AND OUT AND TYPE WHAT SHE DID IN 15 SECONDS, GOD LYNNE YOUR A DUMB BITCH 

Name: M | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 12:26 AM
Bitchy Bunny,
Stop calling women dicks! That is something you would call a man. Stupid bunny! 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 12:40 AM
Thanks for coming into bat for me 13itchy...
Lynne you are a disgusting pig!! Keep on trying to convince yourself that your mistake as fluffy was an explanation. Sometimes in your life you may have to sink a level beneath you, i have not sunk to your lowlife level and couldnt even aspire to. i was against you 100% still are because i find you 100% repugnant. Now, i find this site has alot of Lynne topics again.....what happened to "yes Lizzi i just wont reply to nasty topics" YOU CANT HELP YOURSELF!!!!! you love being the centre of attention, love posting stupid posts.
I am not LYNNE=DOUCHEBAG...although i found her highly amusing. I have decided to announce under my own name
what you are
...DIGUSTING ....REPUGNANT....REPELLANT...hold on just grab a theasaurus....and PUTRID there are alot more names but i think you get the drift.
Oh yeah this also applies to Lizzi...Atomic... and all friends of friends (pun intended) 

Name: spankyx0711 | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 12:43 AM
i don't think LYNNE=DOUCHEBAG is bitchy either. LYNNE=DOUCHEBAG is posting in pets as well and bitchy doesn't go there. although lynne does. . . 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 2:39 AM
M - Lynne isnt a WOMAN there is no chick out there that i know that stoops to her behavouir

Get off my ass you friggen noob 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 10:43 AM
Well i think it is you cause you and her sorry you and you were the only ones doing it no one esle posted!
Get a life! 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 10:44 AM
Spanky i dont go in pets as i dont have a pet! 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 10:44 AM
bitcy why dont you do your ip thing then? 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 10:55 AM
Lynne you willing to swear on your life you dont go into pets forum?

LMFAO!! please do because that would mean you drop dead on the spot. I can go in there now and find 5 posts you have made and give everyone in here links to it.
Oh yes and lets not forget the "cum and sit on my face ladies" post you made "pretending" to be fluffybunny on your own username.

Wow you really are a dumb bitch!
Oh and the difference between making up a username and making fun of someone, and making up a username and creating a whole new life...is MASSIVE. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 11:06 AM
yes you keep believing that im LYNNE=DOUCHEBAG ...cause the only other option is that there are ANOTHER person who has joined the long list of the Lynne is a DICKHEAD fan club 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 11:08 AM
I have no idea how set up a link you dont know what you are on about!
The only person who is inmature is you cause all you do is swear and use bad languge1 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 11:12 AM
actually lynne you fat sloppy bitch thats the first time ive seen marija swear.
Unlike you...i could be here all day finding your cuss words

COME ON LYNNE SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE OH AND YOUR CHILDS LIFE AGAIN!! THAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN PETS FORUM, IM JUST DYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO PROVE YOU A LIAR YET AGAIN! 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 11:19 AM
Grow up i have made a compalint agaisnt you!
You have nothing better to do then i take it? 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 11:24 AM
NO actually i dont your correct

But you do, whats your kid doing??? huh! or is that a lie like everything else. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 11:44 AM
gee thats really rich you making a complaint against 13itchy, well i suppose she can always counter with that day you wandered around HARRASSING HER huh ya think?
God you are sickening!!! 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 11:55 AM
I'm still totally shocked she swore on her childs life. That right there is NOT a mother in my books..its actually got me sick to the stomach she has no regard or respect for her child.
I really hope for this "childs" sake..she has made him up too. 

Name: Troll | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 2:14 PM
bump 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us