Hello, guest
|
Name: VonDoomsMom
[ Original Post ]
It seems like Cadie has been whining for 10 years. All she wants to do lately is scream and whine. About everything!!! I don't think I'm going to make it through consecutive terrible 2's. At least Derek is getting better now but really I don't think I can make it. I'm going to run away from home....that or become a wine-o(no pun intended)LOL Chanti here I come!!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bmes | Date: Sep 24th, 2008 1:33 AM
lmao!!! i feel your pain..i really do....it has been HORRIBLE here lately with Lex...all he does is whine whine whine whine and whine some more. it gets to the point where every little peep he makes now, i cringe, cause i just can't stand it anymore!!!! lets run away together!!!! ha ha

oh and i'm definately cracking open a bottle of wine tonight!!! 

Name: VonDoomsMom | Date: Sep 26th, 2008 2:43 PM
I swear her first sentence is going to be "OMG really, again, whats wrong now?", "Nothing is wrong with you, whats the problem now?" or I'm ashamed to say "shut up!!!" LOL 

Name: bmes | Date: Sep 26th, 2008 9:08 PM
ha ha...yeah when Anika starts one of her little tantrums i use to say "Anika...do you need to go to bed?" no..."then sush!!!" but NOW when i ask her if she needs to go to bed, she finishes my sentence for me...she says "SUSH!!!" so i say yeah SUSH!!! lol....or i'll start walking her up the stair to go to her room and she all of a sudden gets frantic and knows 'oh crap she's serious...' so she starts saying "be good girl!!! be good girl!!!!" ha ha ha!!!!

and Lex isn't even 2 yet, and he's starting his "terrible 2's" oh man!!!! what a fkin' nightmare it is at our house right now!!! ha ha.... 

Name: VonDoomsMom | Date: Sep 27th, 2008 1:56 AM
I think Our kids are aboutt the same age. Except in reverse right. i have a boy who is 2Y7M and a girl 1Y3M. Cadie is starting her terrible twos now too. At least Derek seems to getting more reasonable now that he is talking more. He is however in a full on do it himself phase. No lids on cups, real plates and bowls (no plastic), no help with the dressing and he is getting picky about what he will wear. "I NOT LIKE IT" are his favorite words. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us