Hello, guest
|
Name: bmes
[ Original Post ]
ok!!! I hate this!!!! one of the guys that my hubby works with is having a bbq tonight and we going to go....he's got a MASSIVE yard, so it'll be really fun for Anika to run around, and i think she'll have a blast!!! but here's the thing all the guys and girls who work with James don't have not ONE ounce of fat on their bodies!!! i'm gonna feel so short and frumpy and poopie!!! BLAH!!! this sucks....and i'm having an exceptionally "fat" day, and i can't find one thing in my closet that'll make me look a little less Elephant-like!!!! AAARRRGGG....i'm going to cry....
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 10:55 PM
AND to top it all off!!!! I got my period today, so it's like SUPER heavy.....i feel like a fkin' ugly WHALE!!!! 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 10:59 PM
ohh you poor poor thing, have a double shot of something before you go out and you will feel better and be rest assured all those other girls will be feeling the same as you, i bet you look great!!!!! 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:01 PM
well i don't feel great!!! i'm in a very VILE mood now....and i have to go in 2 hours!!!!!!!!!! and it's not like i can cancel either...it's the year end bash so everyone HAS to go... (their jobs are seasonal, so alot of people are done work at the end of the month) 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:08 PM
tell them there is a fire under the bbq and that will have them running around ( its their job to ) and you can slip out the back way, at least you can say you have been and a good excuse to leave early lol 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:11 PM
oh bmes........i feel for ya hon....its a p*sser aint it??! The extra friggin poundage i been hauling around ....makes me feel just like you. And it isnt going anywhere fast......though im not helping it either lolol!

Hey...any of them have babies...just wondering....cuz if their bodies havent been though it yet...you can secrectly laugh like hell knowing ...........its COMIN for you to "rake girl" llllllllmao!!!! 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:13 PM
lmao maxie 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:17 PM
Oh yeah.......its a terrible thing to say.....but true. I dont know how many times a similar thing has happened to me.....ya know...that icky look they like to give you like your BLIND......ever so disaproving like......ummmmm oh yeah i secrectly think......bring it OOoon swee-Tee.........?! THEN....chuckle chuckle.......ya see the same "ick" smartas* a few years later.......and their BIGGER than you EVER were. So sweet! :) 

Name: chatjunkie | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:33 PM
bmes take no notice of all the skinny minny's make the most of what you got do ypur hair and makeup extra nice and be smug in your own right all of the sm's are most probobly hating being single and on the dreaded dating circle you go girl 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:37 PM
awesome advice there Chatty............exactly!!! 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:45 PM
ha ha...well thanks girls....maxie, NONE of them have kids....fkin' bitches with their flat bellies!!! piss on 'em!!! LMAO....and thanks Chatty...that's some good advice...well i better go rifle through my closet and see if i can find SOMETHING that will do ok....then i gotta go feed the kids. so thanks again....you all have a great night...hopefully better than what mine is going to be!! lol...ttyl 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:47 PM
Ya know what I hate more than that?? No one else helps you watch your kid... and other figure oh she''s got a kid I'll let mine run with hers and she won't care... Wear your prettiest outfit and some gorgeous lipstick and piss on them... Tell them to watch my kid and bring me a beer... LOLOLOL 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 11:47 PM
Have fun girl........ya know....im laughing cuz i know you'll be thinkin about what we said when ya get there!!! hhhhhahahhahahhaha try not let the cat out of the bag....in otherwords......dont laugh OUT LOUD hhhhahahahhahahahhah!!!!! 

Name: chatjunkie | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:00 AM
stand and look at all the s.m's them of the flat belly brigrade then think they are all too busy trying to outdo each other that they will enjoy it even less than you at least u have someone to go home with if any of them get sweetly sickly to you remind them in the nicest possible way failing that make up names for them that you can tell us about and giggle at it helps pass the time 

Name: Judge.Judy | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:04 AM
BMES I take offense to you calling women with flat stomaches fing bitches. I for one have a very flat stomach. I am also one of those skinny women you hate. Instead of being bitter do something about it. Ask Lynne for dieting advice. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:08 AM
Of fcking course you are one of those flat tummie girls.. Who would expect less... you have no children and no cooth. 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:11 AM
I dont see where bmes called women with flat tummies fing bitches, better get some glasses i suppose LOL 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:19 AM
OOOoooOOh its all clear now. Nope she didnt say that.....and im now callin jj....................."z" for obvious reasons.

Wonder if the real Judge Judy knows your usin her name humm? 

Name: Judge.Judy | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:28 AM
irish Amy, she did call women with flat stomachs bitches. Here is her quote. Maybe you need glasses.

Name: bmes • Date: 08/23/2007 19:45:20

ha ha...well thanks girls....maxie, NONE of them have kids....fkin' bitches with their flat bellies!!! piss on 'em!!! LMAO....and thanks Chatty...that's some good advice...well i better go rifle through my closet and see if i can find SOMETHING that will do ok....then i gotta go feed the kids. so thanks again....you all have a great night...hopefully better than what mine is going to be!! lol...ttyl 

Name: irish Amy | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:29 AM
oh dear, i obviously do, thanks for that jj 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 12:42 AM
Oh plug it up and wear loose clothes...hehehe...couldnt resist...have a couple beers and you'll feel sexy in no time...;) 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 1:12 AM
umm no ya dont amy.................

Judge.Judy • Date: 08/23/2007 20:04:50

BMES I take offense to you calling women with flat stomaches fing bitches.

"FLING" b*tches............and "frikin" b*tches are two diffrent words. the word "bitch" was NOT seperated from the lot.........therefore............NOT what bmes said. Ya wanna quote someone z.........do it might. Not backpaddle later. :) Have a nice night.

Ps.....i am certain you didnt mind my pointing that out......nit pickie as it is, i agree.......BUT then, you were sort of nit pickie b*tchie and WRONG anyway. :) 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 1:14 AM
not even fling...........its "fing" lllllllmao what a fing b*thch???? dont answer.....i can only laugh so hard after supper without throwing up! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 1:15 AM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhaha yeah and that too.........do it MIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 1:16 AM
OMG!!! jj....i'm sorry that you take offense to me calling them bitches...but if you knew me, you'd know i was just kiddin' around....i do know lots of thin women and they're very nice....i was just joking around....sometimes people don't understand my sense of humor....i was just saying poo on them for being perfect....and I AM working on loosing weight. i have lost 20 pounds so far since in had my son, i'm just not to the point where i'm comfortable with my body....i even have a girlfriend you lost TONS of weight and she looks AWESOME, and when I saw her I said "look at you!!! you bitch!!! you look awesome!!!" it's just how I joke....sorry again if you took offense!! i wasn't being serious. 

Name: bmes | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 1:20 AM
anyways....i'm off to the bbq now!!! ttyl later....i really really don't want people to think i look down on them for looking better than me....I'm not vain!!!! so hopefully you can try to understand what I meant by what i said....have a good night everyone!! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 1:23 AM
have fun bmes.................

.....you know z..........always makin an issue :| :P 

Name: Mando | Date: Aug 25th, 2007 6:31 AM
NO MONEY WHAT SO EVER JOIN AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF

You shouldn't pay anyone to start making money and work from home

GO TO : http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/23144

ANY ?'S Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us