Hello, guest
|
Name: SaRaH
[ Original Post ]
In response to this:

"Name: winnmom • Date: 01/05/2007 19:41:24
SaRaH,
Not to be rude but, if they keep banning you, why do you keep coming back? No rudeness just honest curiosity? "

First off i would like to say.......Winn - Just because i can. There is my answer...because i CAN! :)

Are you telling me if you got knocked off this site - and you had a way to get back on, you wouldnt take that option?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Emma2 | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 3:26 PM
wtf???? let it go. yes sarah...you are the smartest person in the world for knowing how to change your IP address. big freakin deal. stop tooting your own horn and baiting others into a fight w/ you...and before you say that i'm the one fighting w/ you, think again, because i will NOT be responding to anything you say. if they are smart, then no one else will either. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 3:17 AM
Emma....I asked SaRah this question.......She was answering......
SaRah, thanks for answering.......Yes thinking about it ...I would be back.......I was just wondering..... 

Name: winnmom | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 3:20 AM
oh and also now that I unattentionally found out how to change my ip ......yes I sure would 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 3:41 AM
winnmommy how are you doing!!!!?! someone needs to email me that info........just in case...hehehehehhe 

Name: SaRaH | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 4:44 AM
good to know winn - thanks dear 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us