Hello, guest
|
Name: lindalu
[ Original Post ]
Thank you for the info. I may be wrong but I don't believe that bone cancer is a common health trait with Dobermans. I do know its possible for Dobermans to get bone cancer as it is for any breed. The things I am aware of is...

1) Wobblers disease
2) Cardiomyopathy
3) Addisons disease
4) Hypothyroid

Thanks again for the info, I'll have to start looking in to that.

However if you do find some evidence that suggests that cancer is a common health trait please let me know. I would hate to ignorant to such a serious condition.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 9th, 2008 4:49 PM
Speaking of Dobermans mine ate my lens cleaning cloth. I really don't know he gets sudden urges to eat random things. I really hope it passes through his intestine. Last year rite around this time he ate two of my cat toys one he vomited up the other lodged in his intestine. After 2 surgery's and 6000 dollars later he ended up losing 42 inches of intestine. He ate the cloth last night so if it doesn't pass I can expect to be spending a lot of hours at the vet tomorrow. 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 9th, 2008 7:34 PM
Sorry I miss read this...

Lindalu I have a doberman, is it common for them to get bone cancer?? Apache will be 3 in February ↑

Stupid me, I was reading it as a statement not as a question. Thats why I said this....

Thanks again for the info, I'll have to start looking in to that.

However if you do find some evidence that suggests that cancer is a common health trait please let me know. I would hate to ignorant to such a serious condition.

But as I did state as far as I know cancer is NOT a common health trait. I know of a web site that is very informative for people who have Dobermans. I'll look for it and post it for you.

Again sorry about my miss reading your reply, my bad! 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 10th, 2008 12:39 AM
Zoey,

Here is the web site I mentioned. Its a great informative site.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1878/dobefaq.html 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us