Hello, guest
|
Name: kelise16587
[ Original Post ]
im just wonding if ne 1 can help me im me n my partner hav a 2 year old and i am preg again but its to soon so my question is will i b able to hav kids again if i get this abortion ????
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Julia | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 7:35 AM
What's shakin in the UK tonight Lynne? 

Name: simmonds-amanda | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:39 AM
I would never have a abortion but that is just me i have after all lost two babys so for me it would be out of the question.
I cant see why you wouldnt be able to have kids after this as long as nothing goes wrong. 

Name: l3itchyl3unny | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 9:27 AM
If you make sure you see a professional and have it done properly, the risk of future miscarriages etc is minimal.

But of course with any sort of procedure like this, there is never 100% reasurance that everything will go smoothly, there are always risks.
Just keep that in mind. 

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 9:37 AM
there is a small chance you might nit but like bitchy says make sure it is a well reconised professional.
i had a abortion a few years ago which im not ashamed to say and i still got preg with my daughter a few years after, although my friend the most horrifc incident with one and now she is unable to have kids. if u r worried talk to your doctor and get then to refere you to your local hospital. 

Name: jamcarant | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 9:38 AM
yes, trust me. I know from experience. I was 13 when I did it and I now have 3 kids. And 2 years isn't too soon (unless it is for you personally). i have a 3 yesr old and a 4 year old. Do what is right for you. Good luck. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 9:54 AM
i had six kids after one...get educated.. there is always a risk, but we have come far in the world of medicine to minimalise the risk of anything going wrong..good luck. 

Name: candy4117 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 1:07 PM
it diffrers for everyone. My sister had a abortion in 94. She had my nephew 2 yers latter and allmost three months early. She was in labor for allmost a month and a half, her water broke and the doctors kept giveing her meds to slow down the contractions because his lungs hadn't developed fully. When he was born he weighted just over 2 pounds. He lived thankfully. Then 5 years latter she had my neice, she started going into labor two months early. She weighed allmost three pounds and now is a happy four year old.
My sister had her insides examined because she wanted more kids but was concerned because she delivered early both times. The doctors said she wont beable to carry full term because her insides were hacked up due to the abortion.
she went to a professional so my advice is if you decide to do this, do some research onyour doctor. They may not know what they are doing. 

Name: homemommichele | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:02 PM
Okay I think it is time for me to leave. I have sat by this forum back when I was harrassed and lied about. I have sat by all the fighting, but enough. First of all Kelise I hope you are really Lynne n and this is a fake post. At least then a baby's life is not in danger.
I was a neonatal ICU nurse for years and saw many many premature babies as young as 22-23 weeks. First of all they are Babies, not fetuses, products of conception or whatever other terms are used to dehumanise them. Many many of these Moms had had prior abortions and I mean legal "safe" ones. This is a surgery and you are disrupting a normal process (pregnancy and childbirth) with an unnatural one (ripping a childs body out of the moms womb). The womans body prepares for the baby, and then it is disrupted. No matter how Professionally you do it, it does not change that fact.

No one can tell you if you will be able to have healthy babies again. This is legal unfortunately. so it is between you and your God as to weather or not you can go kill your child. However after reading through these posts, including one bragging that she killed her child I know for absolute certain that this is never, never going to be a group online that I want to associate with. Good luck ladies and I pray for all of you. 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:08 PM
Homemommichele,
What would you say to a woman who was raped? Do you think she should be made to continue with a pregnancy under these circumstances? 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:14 PM
who bragged??..your opinion is your own and i take what you have to say with a shrug...but nobody here bragged about having an abortion.
My cousin had...yes HAD to have a termination because her baby would not have survived outside the womb so she was told by those that you have worked closely with to kill her child. Her body had been preparing for motherhood but those doctors ripped her baby from her body. she can still have kids, but this was not a decision she made but one the professionals made for her..so does that make the doctors in your professional area...murderers as well as life givers??? 

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:14 PM
who are you referring to when you say bragging ??? 

Name: homemommichele | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:20 PM
i had a abortion a few years ago which im not ashamed to say

That is what I meant by bragging, and obviously you knew it.

As for rape or the life of the baby, yes, I think it is still murder....however in rape I can understand no woman should have to go through that. As for the life of the baby, the child would have died anyway, she just shortened the time the child would have suffered. I am talking about abortion on demand for birth control which is what this topis was about. "ooops it's too soon" . I was responding to the fact that she wants to use it as after the fact birth control and this crowd seems behind that. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:21 PM
Absolutely! 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:24 PM
homemommichele,
What were your reasons for having an abortion? 

Name: E | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:24 PM
I would discuss this tipic with normal people, but I won't respond to Lynne n / kelise. If you ladies just left the strange un-announced people lie un-answered, it would be better. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:25 PM
i am not behind her reasons... i am behind Pro Choice...which is why i said get educated 

Name: mspeachpit | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:25 PM
if i get pregnant again i wont have a choice in whether or not i have an abortion. 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:26 PM
Why mspeachpit? 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:27 PM
i would normally agree with you E but we usually end up discussing the issue without that person around anyway 

Name: cinner29 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:29 PM
homemichelle, I'm confused....are you quoting someone or did you have the abortion? If you are quoting someone then I am even more confused. A women says that she had a legal abortion and isn't ashamed to admit it. I know people have different opinions on abortion but she is only saying that she had one...where is the bragging in this....she just sounds like she is being open and honest about her experience. Was there more to what she said? 

Name: mspeachpit | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:30 PM
well, the baby i have almost killed me many times and ive been told that if it happens again i will not live through it. 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:30 PM
Do the laws allow for partial birth abortions? Or is that only when the mother's life is at risk? 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:30 PM
Oh, mspeachpit I am sorry to hear that. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:33 PM
cinner29
she was repeating what emma said and no she didnt say more...her post is further up top 

Name: mspeachpit | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:35 PM
thats why im trying my hardest not to get pregnant again because if i do, i will run to keep that baby safe. mom and doc tried to talk me into one this first time and i flat out refused. i will not kill my child. 

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:36 PM
everyone this is one of those subjects to get everyone up in arms again. Good call E 

Name: jillw | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:38 PM
maybe you or your husband get something perement done so that you won't have to go through that. That would be a very hard decision to make. I can tell you though that I got pregnant twice while on bitrh control. one was a miscarrage in dec of 04 and I was using the pill. the other is that baby I am carring now and I was using the nuva ring so it can happen 

Name: mspeachpit | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:44 PM
i'm supposed to get a hysterectomy, but im not too sure im ready to go under the knife again. i almost didnt come back out last time. 

Name: mspeachpit | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:45 PM
my mom said i was a birth control baby. 

Name: cinner29 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:48 PM
ok, I get it now... well I didn't read Emma's comment as being bragging at all. In fact to me she actually seemed to be responding with advice to the question that was posed. Honestly I think if homemichelle wants to leave then go. If you are so morally outraged because the topic of abortion came up on a mothers forum then maybe this isn't the place for you. 

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 2:57 PM
i wasnt bragging about it at all. all i was saying is im not ashamed of it i did it for the right reasons, if i had of kept the child i no i wouldnt of been able to give it the best life it deserved. i was young and stupid at the time and accidents do happen in life and you have to be mature enough to make the right descisions for the right reasons.
when i fell pregnant with the daughter iv got now i was on the pill but i new straight away i would keep her,
if people are offened that im not ashamed to admit i have had one then that there problem, but in no way was i bragging about it 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us