Hello, guest
|
Name: amy
[ Original Post ]
omg i havent been on for a few days the sims 2 is taking over my life lol anybody every played on it?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 7:52 PM
No. Is this where you organise lots of cyber peoples' lives? I've heard of it. 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 8:10 PM
I have the sims 2 pets and like you i cant get off it!Lol 

Name: amy | Date: Jan 6th, 2007 8:28 PM
its really good sims 2 pets i played on once but i couldnt cope with the dogs lol so i just had night life which is really good and its great they have real pregnancy bellys dont they lynne lol its mint i just cant get off it 

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 7:14 PM
haha iv just got my the sims 1 out and started playing on it again. lol and i got some cheats off the net so iv got lots of money on it. hehe 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 7:17 PM
The sims pets is good!
I couldnt understand why my pet kept on dying at first then i realised that i hadnt brought a food bowl!
Lol 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 10:24 PM
No i have never played the sims 2 i might rent it out and play it when da is on a late shift! 

Name: SaRaH | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 10:33 PM
I havent played the PC version..but when i first got my PS2 - gosh that was what..back in 2000? 7 YEARS AGO!

I got the sims for that
Sims bustin out
and Urbz sims in the city.........i was so addicted i would play over and over again..Lol how dorky 

Name: saxton_emma | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 10:48 PM
og her iv got themall for the playstaion and i finished them all then i had a arguement with my brother a few years ago and he scratched them all so now they dnt work. lol

i bought the sims 2 cd rom first but i couldnt get into it, so i sold it and bought the sims 1.lol all i do is get all the money and build up all the houses. lol 

Name: Loritolay | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 10:48 PM
I just got the night life for sims 2 today, i love that game! It is very addicting though. 

Name: amy | Date: Jan 7th, 2007 11:29 PM
lol yeah it is! sarah i loved busting out i used to stay off school to play it man that was ace but if you play the sims2 pc version you wont come off it ellies got this little baby car now what she sits in she loves it shes always init lol so i put her in that push her round the house for an hour or so she will fall asleep and im straight on sims lol its apart of my life now im guna go mad LOL 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us