Hello, guest
|
Name: candy4117
[ Original Post ]
I just found this out and I had to let it out. My mom called and told me my uncle went to the doctors late last week and found out he had cancer in his kindey AND in his liver :( I don't know anything else other then he goes under the knife tomorrow morning and it should take about 12 hours. I don't know much about the success rateings but it dosen't sound good. I just seen him in July and he seemed and looked fine. Its crazy how lifes can change so quickly.

my uncle is one of three people that I know of that have got cancer on my dads side and there have been two people on my moms side to get it, they didn't make it long after sergery because the cancer kept spreading. Now I am worried that my kids have a higher chance of getting cancer and I'm praying that my uncle makes it threw sergery and has good results meaning it dosen't spread.

Dose anyone know of a site that talks about diffrent types of cancer and the kids that are heredatory? I tried doing a search and found sites that talked about cancer but none about the types that can be passed on.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 1:29 PM
Im so sorry. This is serious. cancer of the Liver isnt good. I'll keep you in my prayers. so sorry 

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 1:31 PM
It does seem to be in certain families. Our famiy has alot of cancer too. But now days there are so many treatments that people live with it lnonger or go into remission. 

Name: marija | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 1:37 PM
hi candy type genetic cancer into your search engine and go to cancer institute it looks like it has alot of information.
i know a family who has bowel cancer right through the family they take all their young kids to be tested every year because they have found they can control it (to an extent) if diagnosed early. Hope your uncle gets better. 

Name: Serina S | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 1:41 PM
I am so sorry Candy !The American Cancer Society should have the info you need . Please tkae care and Ihope all goes well ! 

Name: candy4117 | Date: Nov 11th, 2006 2:43 PM
thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I will do some more searching latter this evening about it. Thank you!

Well, my uncle made it out of sergery, they took a tumor, a kidney and a pice of his liver for further testing. They haven't said yet how he is doing other then he made it out of sergery. His wife dosen't like any of our family so it wouldn't surprise me if she dosen't call with any more updates. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us