Hello, guest
|
Name: elliesmummy
[ Original Post ]
is there any way i could make money from home
obviously i cant go out to work till ellies in day care
and its guna be abut tough in the next few months, the rents due the phone bill the internet bill the credit card bill and so on
as any moms on here ad any luck with working from home
id love to get a job but i dont want to put ellie in day care at her age
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 10:28 AM
i wouldnt touch these offers on here... Where do you live? if you live in a crappy horrible nasty market town like me where there isnt much jobs ever going as the businesses are kinda family owned and stay that way. Or they hire chav knob heads.
But try putting an ad in your newsagents for typing up letters or notes or stuff....say you'll charge say £3 and hour or something, i know its crap money but its something. Nobody contacted me but i think its because everyone in my town is too bloody thick to read anyway. I just put an ad in 3 newsagents in my town for babysitting too, "lots of experience with kids....have 2" lol. My twins have a childminder that they go to occassionally now, they used to go alot more before the creche at school opened and I cut down my hours at work, now they only go if James cant take them as we've worked it so he has them sundays now while im at work. DO you have your own flat or do you live with your mum/dad/whoever?

ANyway im not much use as Im kinda stuck in a rut too at the moment. 

Name: marija | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 10:38 AM
have both of you tried the internet to get 'real jobs'?...ya know like those online employment sites....jobsgalore.com

if you have any shoe or clothing factories...ask about piece work
i used to do it when i was in school...its fiddly and boring ...but you can do it while watching tv...LOL
or try typing in their search engine...data entry...see if you get any 'at home' hits
good luck both of you :-))) 

Name: marija | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 10:56 AM
or you can take the easy way........INVENT SOMETHING...LOL 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 1:17 PM
yeah im a member of monster and another one iv forgotten the name of but all i get through from there is "proper" jobs like Manager and things, even though I ticked the right boxes and everything...little weekend jobs dont usually use these sites. Im also registered with three temping agencies to try and get some factory work but nothing has come of that either. 

Name: Serina S | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 1:24 PM
You could
sell on ebay like avon or mary k-ay or even make ans sel jewelry.
Run an at home day care but only for a few kids.
Medical transcriptioinist work from hom,e sometimes ..but that takes schooling/???HMMM.... 

Name: Serina S | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 1:27 PM
Just so you know I have been looking for stay at home work for years so far all the internet to get 'real jobs' are fake. Or are having issues withthe BBB.
Much luck!!!
Oh Sometimes schools need help with paper work and mailings give them a call ..but they do not pay much!!! 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 1:41 PM
my mum is addicted to ebay selling...i get home and half my stuff is missing or she's taking photographs of it. One day I will come home and I wont have a bed anymore...she doesnt care if its stuff that IV bought and I still use....she'll sell it and keep the money...she's doing it now...she's gone into the twins room where they are asleep and has took a box of playstation 1 games out from under their bed....shes so annoying sometimes. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us