Hello, guest
|
Name: lindalu
[ Original Post ]
Name: | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 3:45 PM

F' you lindalu???! way to bash a poem....people are so inconsiderate now and days! ↑

TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!!!!!!!!!

Before you run your mouth and ruin a perfectly good thread you might want to read the whole post. If your stupid dumb ass hadn't noticed I was the first person who comment on her thread.

As for my reply to you about giving you my daughter it was meant to be funny... You know? humorous, but apparently you have no humor.

Irene knows I was not trying to ruin her thread, I apologized to her. If she thought that I was being inconsiderate of her thread she would tell me herself. She certainly doesn't need some one like yourself causing unnecessary conflicts in her thread.

If you have a problem with some thing I said then reply to me here not in her thread. You obviously are misunderstanding the context of what I wrote.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 8:23 PM
sure ;)
Not going to ruin my day :)
sorry....to grown up for that. 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 8:41 PM
Your comment to me in the other thread didn't exactly appear grown up, nor does this one.

If I offended you I'm sorry but, bad you approached me asking me what my meaning was for the comment... I would have explained to you that I was goofing around. You chose not to, instead you felt it would be best to be grown up and attack. 

Name: live.laugh0408 | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 8:49 PM
well when someone is trying to figure out if they are preggo or not....and is really wanting to be maybe you shouldnt post sarcastic comments or even jokes...maybe you should know someone before you joke around like that.... 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 27th, 2008 9:16 PM
I have been on this board with these ladies for nearly three years now, most who know me are aware that I wouldn't cause any intentional harm to them. I simply seen that there was room for cheering up, that's all! My comment to you was not written in any way to be sarcastic it was just as I said it was... to be a humorous lift, nothing more! You clearly don't know me like the other ladies do.... so with having said that.... if I offended you, I apologize. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 28th, 2008 2:09 PM
OOps, I just posted a Joke on the DD page, Live.Laugh make sure you don't read it, it might be offensive to you.

Don't worry Lindalu I got chewed out too! :) 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 29th, 2008 12:07 AM
zoey9810
LOL! I did pop over there to take a look at your joke, it was funny as was some of the others. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us