Hello, guest
|
Name: devsmom
[ Original Post ]
i'm looking for a way to explain to my 2.5 year old i have a baby in my tummy, i show him my tummy and tell him mommy has a baby in her tummy...goodmorning baby, goodnight baby, etc. he says it but it's hard to expklain to him. anyone know of a good site or ideas????
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: momof3 | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 9:10 PM
my 2 year old just grasped the fact. We took her with us to a doctor's appointment and she heard the heartbeat. Then when I was really big and she couldn't get comfy on my lap she would look at my belly and yell "Get out of my momm'y belly" It was cute. 

Name: momof3 | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 9:11 PM
I also took her shopping and let her pick some things out for the baby 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 9:13 PM
Did he go along for a sonogram of the baby? sometimes that helps. My daughter was 18 months when I had our second child and she would kiss my belly and say goodnite...stuff like that but I don't think she really understood. We joked she would still kiss my belly after I had the baby, but she just quit like she knew he was here now. 

Name: momo | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 9:16 PM
My 4 year old son understands for the most part...he just done't understand why he has to have a borther when he wanted a sister...he tells me to take the boy back..and bring a girl... 

Name: Dana G | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 9:19 PM
That's cute, I bet he'll want that brother when he sees him. 

Name: momo | Date: Jan 10th, 2007 9:25 PM
YEah i hope...he is excited though to teach him how to pee standing up...thats what he says...i thinks it funny 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us