Hello, guest
|
Name: renee1984
[ Original Post ]
hello everyone. i am new to this chat room as well as pregnancy. i am having trouble with my pregnancy on top of it being a high risk pregnancy the baby's father is completely ignoring me. i am so stressed out. i was recently taking an anti-depressant until i found out i was pregnant. i am having such a horrible time with this. yes i have my family backing me but it is not the same as having the father there. i was wondering are there any groups out there that anyone knows of to help me deal with this?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bmes | Date: Oct 16th, 2008 4:21 PM
you could check to see if there's any mommy groups/support groups in the area that you live. i know at my doctors office, they have a list of groups for new moms and whatnot. i think we even have a single parents group here in town. try to see if you have something like that.

so sorry that the father isn't stickin' around....but think of it as his loss. i know it's easier said than done. hope you can find what you're looking for.

this site has a bunch of really great ladies you can talk to so join in wherever you like. and welcome to babycrowd. i'm from BC, Canada and have a 1 1/2 year old son and a 2 1/2 year old daughter.

how far along are you in your pregnancy? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us