Hello, guest
|
Name: Coartney
[ Original Post ]
Okay well I know that not every womans water breaks on its own, so this is for the women that it did happen to. I was just wondering if you remember the day or even the hour that it happened, was it any different? did you wake up feeling different, did your stomach feel a different way? Just curious because I am 37 weeks monday, ive started losing my mucus plug today, ive been having regular cramping, and well along with others i think my body is trying to go into labor or early labor. and I was curious if you ladies felt any different or hell even if your water didnt break, do you remember the day you went into labor, was it any different? sorry if its hard to understand me just woke up from a nap lol thanks ladies.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mamal | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:17 AM
When my water broke I literally heard a popping sound and whoosh out it came. I was in the hospital at the time but it did break by itself. I said to my friend I think I wet myself or my water broke. She said I heard that ... and by the way you have a catheter so you did not wet yourself .. I'll go get the nurse. That is my story and I am sticking to it! LOL! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:19 AM
lol well did you yourself feel any differently that day, like you knew something was up or off, like it wasnt a typical day somehow? lol 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:19 AM
Courtney, I do not fully understand what you are saying, but with one of mine my water did not break on its own.......I was heavy in labour and the Doctor broke the water.
With two of mine, my water broke sealed over and re broke when I was in labour.
With the mucas plug it is usally with in a week before you go into labour. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:20 AM
Courtney, on the day when it was getting close to the time I had bad heartburn indigestion befor hand. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:20 AM
Oh and my bache ached ALL DAY. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:22 AM
and the bach ache was way worse than the normal bach aches you get during the end of labour. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:22 AM
You still here? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:23 AM
well my back is screwed up and i take anti heartburn medicine 2 times a day lol gahhh lol .. i guess what im asking is do you think subconsciously(sp) that ur body was gonna go into labor that day, like you woke up and it just didnt feel right all day and ithappened.. i dono if what im tryingt o ask makes any sense, but it does to me, lol fawk. lol thanks winnmom and mamal for replying. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:24 AM
with one I was induced a couple times too......
a mix of experience here. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:24 AM
yeh i am trying to time these it just irks me ive already been once with them 5 mins apart and after 30 hours of them happening and 11 hours ont he monitor there was no change to my cervix, so i dont want to show up with contractions and be hooked up all nigh to see no progress again 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:26 AM
well with my first ......I had no idea what to expect.....but thinking back yes things were diffeerent......more bach ache, really bad hert burn to the point I could not eat......feeling like I had to have a bm, but did not have too.......and my sptomach was tighter. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:26 AM
have you had a cervix sweep done ? Oh I guess not at 37 weeks, 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:27 AM
with one of mine....I was completly fine stood upp and my water broke........no warning........ 

Name: mamal | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:27 AM
on my day I was sent in for an eviction, oh sorry induction so I was ready was he hell no! 23 1/2 hrs of labor! My water broke 4 hrs before he was born. All of a sudden I opened up and out he came with some forceps and vaccums after hours of pushing. Sorry if I am scaring you! It was truly worth everything. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:27 AM
Is this your first baby? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:28 AM
stripping over membranes? no. my 37 week appt is tuesday so im tryin to hold out til then but the pressure and sharp pains are getting worse and the cramping has been on and all the past few days constantly. i have been accompanied by severe BM which can also be a sign. my mother says "OH you'll know" but last time with my contractions i was only counting them about every 10 mins apart, come to find out they were like 5 mins and lasting 40 seconds, i didnt know that 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:28 AM
yeppers it is. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:29 AM
Is your stomach getting REALLY tight with the contractions? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:29 AM
stripping of the membrames, sorry im a tad slow. lol at least im honest lol 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:30 AM
Honestly courtney the more bh, and the more contractions the easier and faster it will be....... 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:31 AM
the more before hand that is.....
Have you gone for a walk? Tried a nice warm bath? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:31 AM
thats the thing, my stomach is very hard, but thats a normal thing to me, top and bottom are always hard so i dono how to feel tightening lol like i said i didnt know i was contracting before, i jut felt alll the bad cramps and pressure and it felt like these lol but i dont want to be a bother if that makes sense, being as its 930pm, i dont want my mother to be pissy with me since im staying witht hem. 

Name: mamal | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:31 AM
as your mom says you truly will know when it comes the pain is undyable (sp?). If your waters break you will feel like you wet yourself .. if I am incorrect moms please correct me. At that point it is a must to go to the hospital. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:31 AM
Is your stomach getting REAALy tight during contractions? This is a way to tell the difference between bc and the real thing. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:32 AM
i was actually just about to go for a walk around the block a few times but i got the lecture "its going to sen dyou into labor" haha .. my mother is very protective llol and theres no tub to bathe in, i could try a shower though 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:32 AM
It will go way tighter than how tight is normally is......I mean it will get really tight with the pains. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:33 AM
when they happen he starts moving around more, does that make difference? 

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:34 AM
Oh me Coartney! You are making ME nervous! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:34 AM
Do you have a cell?
I would go for a walk, just slowly walk around the block....
also Contractions start when you are underhydrated......drink 2 or 3 LARGE glasses of water and see if the contractions stop shortly after.....I was high risk to loose my last,,,,,and whenever the contractions started my Doctor told me to over hydrate myself. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:35 AM
lol karen, YOU nervous? lol .. i dont want to be in labor for the simple fact that im like 3 days before 37 weeks and dont want them to call my baby a damn premie lol 

Name: winnmom | Date: Mar 31st, 2007 1:36 AM
and yes it does feel different than the bh......for a first timer though someone saying you will know does not help much...lol.... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us