Hello, guest
|
Name: cinner29
[ Original Post ]
Did I miss something? I posted lasted night (if you want to go then go) and then went to bed. I wasn't trying to be rude to anyone I was just expressing what I felt and now it's been deleted!! Does anyone know what happened to the post?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: E | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:40 PM
YOUR POST IS GONE, TOO, CINDY ???? 

Name: momof3 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:40 PM
Has someon figured out how to delete a post?? 

Name: cinner29 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:42 PM
I didn't think it was rude or in poor taste, I didn't swear or try and start an argument...so what happened? This is so strange. 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:44 PM
I think it's called 'forum management' and is designed to stop the fighting. 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:44 PM
Maybe it was a server problem. 

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:45 PM
If I remember no one was fighting. It was getting a good lauph? 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:45 PM
They would have to remove alot of posts if they were trying to clean this place up. 

Name: cinner29 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:46 PM
Honestly my post wasn't one that should've started an argument. I see women posting comments that are much more controversial than mine. Maybe the responses got out of hand but really all I was saying was if you want to go then maybe the best thing is just to go instead of causing all the drama. 

Name: luckey_in_life | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:48 PM
Maybe someone pushed the poor taste button and got a response. 

Name: Layne | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:49 PM
this has had alot of server issues in the past week or two. I have had trouble as well, posting and having to refresh often. then the blank screen comes up that says to many users on baby crowd at this time....... Or something like that. 

Name: cinner29 | Date: Nov 9th, 2006 8:55 PM
oh well, whats done is done. I am dissapointed though because I have actually vowed to contribute more to this forum. Ironically the more people keep saying the are leaving, the more it makes me want to stay. I realized that I enjoy this forum but that I often hold back. Since everything went pear shaped I decided to become more vocal.......lol... and I got deleted.....is this a sign?! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us