Hello, guest
Name: Sandy
[ Original Post ]
I would like to know if anyone who has a shadow for their child in school, knows how to fight for a behavioral therapist instead of an aide. The school admin wants to to get rid of my sons BII and replace him with an aide. Personally I don't think that they are qualified considering that the do not have degrees in the field of practice. I want to have a good case and understand more.

Your Name


Your Reply here

Copyright 2019© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us