Hello, guest
Name: Compulso
[ Original Post ]
I look at the clock constantely and every few minuites during tv shows and my caregiver dosn't like me pacing in the living room. I also zone out and stand in the way and i'ts hard for me to pay attention and really takes an effort to talk. I can't pay attention when people are telling me something. my anger issues get in the way of living. I think I might have adult adhd. what should I do?
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: Karsten | Date: Jan 21st, 2012 9:21 PM
To have all your questions answered please go to www.adhdrelief.weebly.com and fill in the contact form at the bottom of the page. ;) You will also be able to take a test to diagnose yourself - so don't worry! 

Name: KK | Date: Oct 12th, 2012 12:33 AM
How do I know if putting my son on meds for adhd is the right thing to do, he's not been diagnosed yet, but has the symptoms??? 

Name: kerry | Date: Nov 24th, 2012 7:04 PM
If your concerned you should go see your doctor and just talk to hm/her about how your feeling. :) 

Name: TammyE | Date: Nov 26th, 2012 3:16 PM
Compuso, you should really get help from a doctor. Don't put it off. Obviously, you know or think something going on that doesn't seem right to you and should be brought to someones attention. . 

Copyright 2019© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us