Hello, guest
Name: ingram_celeste
[ Original Post ]
my husbands has a 11 yr old son! the state him from his mother and gave his aunt temp. custody we have been looking for this child for yrs his mother didn't tell jj she was pregnant she left whe the baby was 6 mnths old she told jj this is your son stay away i want nothing to do with you- jj has been looking for this child for 10 yrs i have been looking for him for 5 i found him but his guardians {[email protected]} wont let us see him we pay child support how should we handle this situation? we feel the child has the right to know his family his dad and brother !
Your Name


Your Reply here

Copyright 2021© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us