My daughter is going to be 1 next month and I'm planning her birthday party, but I need help.
1. How long should it be? I was thinking about 2 hours.
2. What food should we have? I know it'll have to be food she can eat.
3. Should there be a theme? Her father was thinking monkeys or frogs
4. Should there be 2 cakes or just 1? Like a small one for her and a bigger one for everyone else or just a big cake. Her father just wanted to get 1 big DQ ice cream cake.
5. What games should be played?
6. Should I send invitations out to all guests or just to guests that don't have facebook? I was thinking of inviting all people that have a facebook that way and sending invitations out to ones that don't have facebook.
7. When should I have guests RSVP? Like 2 weeks before the party?
8. Should there be treat bags for the guests?
We're thinking of having the birthday party start around 2:30 - 3 PM but not sure how long it should go on till but we were thinking till 4:30 - 5 PM. The party will be indoors. There will possibly be 20 - 30 people. ↓