Hello, guest
|
Name: emma-o7
[ Original Post ]
my mum left when i was two and i no i have alot of hate inside me for that but she has recently told me that she dont want to be my mum anymore and that she never wants to see me agen i have bin told to tal 2 her but i carnt coz everytime we talkin about it we always end up arguin so i go and stay at my dads to get away an calm down she has called me every name unda the sun i no theres someting more to the hate than the fact that she left but i dont no what it is can anybody help me thanx
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 7th, 2007 1:49 PM
How old are you emma? I'm sorry your mom feels this way and she shouldn't but if she does it's her own loss. Just be a part of the peoples lives who want you in theirs and leave her be to her own misery. 

Name: emma-o7 | Date: Feb 7th, 2007 10:53 PM
am 16 

Name: island222 | Date: Feb 8th, 2007 3:56 AM
Hi Emmam Im sorry you are going thru this, do you live with your dad? Have u talked to him about your mothers behavior, u also need to talk to a counselor at your school maybe, and talk to your dad about this, your mother has a loose nut in her head, and I'm pretty sure she needs professional help, to find out why she is feeling that way, she shouldn't talk to you the way that she does and If i were you I would stop going to her place, and if you live with her, try to see if you can stay with your dad... 

Name: emma-o7 | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 5:32 PM
yes i have just gone to my dads my dad did advice me and my mum to go to a counciler but she said theres no point it wont help which makes me think that she either dosnt think theres anything wrong or that she just dosnt care 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 5:59 PM
emma07, I think you would be better off living with someone who truly loves you and wants you around them. I think your mom has a problem(that has nothing to do with you) and is only depressing you and bringing you down.I think she may be trying to rub off her negativity on you to make herself feel better or out of spite. I think your life would be brighter if you just permanently moved out from her house and stayed with your dad. Does he treat you o.k.? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us