Hello, guest
|
Name: margery
[ Original Post ]
Hi all, we are trying for a baby, if i have conceived it would have only been 7 days ago now, i have been having slight waves of naucousness over the past few days, i have bumps on my areola which i never had before , they are a pinky white coulur and areola def looks bigger, im having cramps in my lower abdomen( this was first thing to start) and an ache in my lower back yesterday and today, is it likely i could be having symptoms this soon? thanks marge
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: shaneswife1985 | Date: Oct 26th, 2011 4:22 AM
Hi Margery, I am in your boat. I am 10 dpo and since 5dpo I have been cramping. Now I am having bouts of nausea, fatigue, back pain, my breast are showing the same signs of you, and I also am having a pulling sensation in my uterus. This would be my fourth baby if I am pregnant. I am also wondering if I am pregnant. I am going to test Friday at 12 dpo and then if AF does not show up on the 30th I will test again middle of next week. I only had sex with my husband on the day of ovulation as his work schedule is very busy. 

Name: shaneswife1985 | Date: Oct 26th, 2011 4:26 AM
forgot to mention the veins on my breast are really dark and visible just as they were with my three daughters 

Name: Lovely | Date: Oct 26th, 2011 5:34 PM
I have the same things happening tp me! I was curious to the fact that am i pregnant or am i about to start my period? Are symptoms that quick? I should start my period tomarrow. Well it will be 30 days. 

Name: Aileen Daihmain | Date: Nov 18th, 2011 3:15 AM
I am in the same boat as you are margery except we weren't trying. We figured with all my medical problems and taking birth control it was impossibe to get pregnant. My breasts are both swollen to where none of my large size shirts will cover the right way. They are tender and the areolas are definitely bigger. For past couple of days i have been nauseous and my tummy area is bloated more in the past two weeks. I am goin in tomorrow and getting checked out. 

Name: graabimle | Date: Nov 28th, 2011 5:41 PM
Me too but everything is possible by d grace of God.I am feeling more tired,more craving for food little lower. Addominal pain,ticklish feeling. In my abdomen nauseous sleepy.am I pregnant 

Name: lioness1 | Date: Dec 1st, 2011 7:25 AM
That is a lot of symptoms just seven days. I am pregnant with twins and it took about 3 weeks after conception and symptoms started , frequent peeing,breast tenderness very faint cramping. Surprised that there was no nausea. Just get a pregnacy test in about 3 weeks. Hope there is a 'Baby bump" in your future 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us