Hello, guest
|
Name: Sara
[ Original Post ]
Hi im due 9th March and would like to meet others due around the same time.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Rachel | Date: Aug 27th, 2005 12:41 AM
I'm due March 19th 

Name: kkoz123 | Date: Aug 27th, 2005 1:50 AM
Hi! Congrats! Is this your first baby? I'm due march 24th. This is our 4th. E mail me any time @ [email protected] to chat about anything!! Hope your feeling well! 

Name: Sara | Date: Aug 28th, 2005 1:46 AM
Yes this is my first; it's such a mixed bag of feelings isn't it; excitement, concern, it's very wonderful the thought of a child growing inside your body.

I am 12 weeks slong now and go for my 1st trimester ultrasound on Monday with my friend who I think is more thrilled about it than I am!

Unfortunately I am no longer with my partner, we broke up 3 weeks ago. 3 affairs in 12 months is not a good start to a family so I had to make the hard decision to leave.

My parents are coming over from England for the last few weeks of the pregnancy and for the delivery, they are so gorgeous! I can't believe how lovely people are, my manager at work is just precious.

I really like being pregnant now the morning sickness has subsided. I'll let you know how I go tomorrow at the Doctor's. Take care all :) 

Name: Megan | Date: Aug 29th, 2005 6:33 AM
Well my due date is Feb 23rd so not quite in march although my first baby was born march 19, i thaught it was close enough. i am so excited for you and me. it is so exciting to be prego, are you feeling kicking yet? I am feeling little somethings. i love it so much. Sara i am so sorry for you. Men can be Jerks. I am also glad you have other support though. sometimes even though my husbands around i feel really lonely. i have no prego friends and my husband works and is a full time college student, so i have a two year old to talk to all day everyday. But everything works out in the end. I hope you all keep in touch. 

Name: Sara | Date: Aug 29th, 2005 8:17 AM
Nice to meet you Megan. I went to the doctor today for my 1st trimester untrsound but the Doctor had to rush off and deliver a baby right before my appointment but I had been waiting already an hour and a half because he was running behind so I did not get to see him, not good. 

Name: Amy | Date: Aug 29th, 2005 7:36 PM
Hi Sara! I am due March 16, 2006 and I am so excited. I have known I was pregnant since the beginning of July and time is flying by. I am constantly worrying about the baby though. Do you also worry a lot? I had a miscarriage at about 6 weeks about a year and a half ago and I didn't have any symptoms or anything. I had to have a D & C. My doctor told me that after you hear the baby's heartbeat that there is only a 5% chance of a miscarriage, so that made me feel better. 

Name: Rachel | Date: Aug 29th, 2005 8:17 PM
Hey Sara i'm due Feb 22 2006. How's it goin with you so far? 

Name: Rachel | Date: Aug 29th, 2005 8:19 PM
Hi everyone this is my first pregnancy and i'm a little nervous.
I know every delivery is different. What generally have you all expierenced?
P.S. My back really hurts and my feet need to be rubbed now. 

Name: Sara | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 4:12 AM
Hi Amy, I too had a similar experience with a miscarriage with no symptoms but as you said, once they detect the heartbeat it is fairly good odds that everything will be okay.

I have some TERRIFIC news everyone! I have just been for an ultrasound and it was totally amazing :) The little arms and legs were moving in response to the doctor. At first it looked like spasms but s/he woke up and he was rolling over, kicking, waving when my tummy was pushed it was completely breath taking.

I have pictures of the fingers on the right hand, the arm is bent and she appaers to be sucking her thumb, it is just wonderful. I am so happy right now. I want to hear about when other people have theirs done, it is a overwhelming thrill. 

Name: Megan | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 8:02 AM
Well Sara with my daughter the ultrasound was the best thing throughout. it makes everything so real. when you see the face and the arms and legs, fingers and toes its real, not just morning sickness or a sore back, its your bundle of joy. and Rachel, my daughters birth was horrible!! not trying to scare you or anything but heres how it went, my water broke so i went to the hosp. with no cantractions so they gave me pitocin. i finally got some but they gave me sooo much pitocin my daughter went into distress and then when that was all over and everything was calm i got an epidurel and nothing happened. they put the epidural to far and i got numb toes and thats it. i ended up getting some other kind of anesthetic though. then to top it all off my placenta was attached in the wrong place and they had to remove it manually. OUCH!!! anyways i did not tell you this to scare you but to let all you first time moms out there know that it only makes you love your baby more. labor is not the best thing in the world but after is the greatest joy of life. 

Name: Sara | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 8:58 AM
Yeah thanks Megan, not scared at all now! hehehhe

It is real but it's unreal too. I can get over how wonderful it was seeing it move and jiggle all over the place :)):)) The little fingers are so gorgeous! 

Name: Rachel | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 2:10 PM
Thanks Megan i'm not scared at all now. I know you were just sharing
your expierence. It's nice to talk to women who have gone through this
before. 

Name: Amy | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 8:31 PM
That is great news Sara! I go for my 12 weeks ultrasound in two days and I can't wait! I hope I see the baby moving too:) I was wondering if you guys sleep on your backs, because I always have and I read that you are not supposed to when you are pregnant. I am having a rough time sleeping because of this. 

Name: texas chic | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 8:37 PM
I'm due March 13th, scheduled c-section on March 2nd...this is my 4th (3 from previous marriage) and my husband's 1st...for me it's been almost 9 yrs, so it seems like the first, just with a bit more knowledge now! 

Name: Rachele | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 9:27 PM
Hey All You Hot Mommas :) I am due March 19 and this is my second child. My lil girl is turning 4 in Sept. and I was totally ready to have another one. Im a little more anxious with this one since I know what all will happen. Going for second U/S (first was at 4wks) on Sept. 7 and I really cant wait to hear the heart beat so I can then know all is well. Cant wait to hold my little love :) Goodluck to you all and May our babies be healthy and beautiful. 

Name: Rachele | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 9:33 PM
Hey Texas chic :)......I was wondering why they scheduled the c-section for 11 days before your due date. Wondering because I too will be getting a scheduled c-section and wasnt sure how that works. I was going to try and have this one vaginal but the doctor seems to think thats a bad idea. Could rip my c-section scar and the insides! Disaster. So yea, Wont be doing that. It will be nice knowing exactly when I will be having the baby though.. Hehe.. Goodluck to you and your precious newcomer!! 

Name: texas chic | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 9:41 PM
our dr. said he usually schedules his c's at 38 1/2 weeks...common practice for him...same here...we wanted to try a VBAC, but he had same fears as your dr...oh well...at least we get to chose a date! 

Name: Tanesha | Date: Aug 31st, 2005 4:06 AM
Yeah I'm due March 26,2006 

Name: Rachel | Date: Aug 31st, 2005 2:12 PM
Hey Tanesha is this your first pregnancy? 

Name: Tonita | Date: Aug 31st, 2005 7:31 PM
hi girls i have an msn group called the pregnancy club if you would like to join my group that would be great you can e-mail me at [email protected] you do have to be an msn member or have a hotmail e-mail addy to join but dont worry Hotmail is free and heres the link to get your free hotmail e-mail addy ok.. My group is for pregnant women of all ages its a place were you can meet other pregnant women and talk to them just like this Forum but your in a group there will be plenty of women to chat with about your progress and your due date even add photos of yourself as you grow bigger it also has plenty of info on pregnancy about all pregnancy questions if you would like to join dont forget to e-mail me ok thank you so much it would be great to see everyone there and i hope you all join.. Tonita xx 

Name: Tonita | Date: Aug 31st, 2005 7:33 PM
sorry i forgot to add the link to hotmail here it is..http://www.imagine-msn.com/h
otmail/default.aspx?locale=en-US

Name: Rachel | Date: Aug 31st, 2005 7:38 PM
Hey Megan just noticed that are due dates are a day apart. Yours on the Feb. 23 and mine is Feb 22. 

Name: Sara | Date: Sep 1st, 2005 1:34 AM
Hi Amy, I really hope you get to see you baby moving, it is such an exciting experience, it makes the whole thing real. If you want ot email any time my address is [email protected] I'd love to hear from you. 

Name: Megan | Date: Sep 1st, 2005 7:48 AM
Sorry girls but for real dont be scared.Our bodies will take over when the time comes. Its truely a wonderful expierience. Hey Rachel are feeling any movement yet?? I am, but i know its early. it is so obvious though it feels so great. i really forgot all the exciting things about being pregnant. well i am not scheduled for an ultrasound for another 3 weeks and i am so excited to find out the sex!!! I really have no idea what it could be though. no intuition. call me crazy. anyways does anyone else know or have an idea of what their having?? 

Name: Rachel | Date: Sep 1st, 2005 2:11 PM
Hey Megan that's exciting that you feel movement.I haven't yet but hopefully soon. So what else is new? Hope you are feeling good. I have my good momments and bad ones too. Take care 

Name: Amy | Date: Sep 1st, 2005 8:02 PM
I thought I was having an ultrasound today, but it was just an O.B. check:( The good news is that the doctor found the baby's heartbeat with a doppler and I got to hear it. It was great! I thought that you got an ultrasound every month, but my doctor said my next one won't be until about 20 or 24 weeks. That's two whole months! 

Name: Raimi | Date: Sep 1st, 2005 8:24 PM
Hey Amy sorry to hear you didn't get an ultrasound today.But hang in there sweetie and two months will fly by quickly for ya. How does everything look so far for your baby? Is everything ok? 

Name: kkoz | Date: Sep 1st, 2005 11:28 PM
Hi everyone! Hope all is well out there!! I am 11 weeks and I feel some movement. This is our 4th so I already look like I'm 5 months rather than 2!! Don't feel bad, I have NO intuition on what I'm having either! I'm kinda hoping for a girl cuz we have 3 boys and this is definately our last! As long as the baby is healthy, it's ok!! 

Name: Megan | Date: Sep 2nd, 2005 8:10 AM
well nothings really new. i am so nausous all the time though. its still not passing. ugh! well we have picked pretty much picked a name if it's a girl but no clue if its a boy. everything i like my husband hates. i love the name Abigail, but he thinks its country. so we have talked about Jada. Our first daughters name is Madison. so it kinda goes. but for boys names no clue. it will probably be easier when we know the sex for sure. do any of you wanna know the sex?? 

Name: Rachel | Date: Sep 2nd, 2005 3:11 PM
Hey Megan sorry to hear your not feeling well. I too have been nausos
and expierencing cramps and bad headaches. But i guess it's just part of being pregnant. I love the name Jada for a girl. If i have a boy i think i may name him Aaron but i don't know. What do think of that name? 

Name: Megan | Date: Sep 4th, 2005 4:06 AM
Hey Rachel, i think that Aaron is a great name. Have you thaught of middle names yet? i have no clue. anyways i have been soooo busy my husband is so sick. he has a fever of 101 and sore throat, headache, and everything else. and to top it off my daughter is getting it now! UGH!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us