Hello, guest
|
Name: kkarli
[ Original Post ]
well guess just wanted to let everyone know im finally 30 weeks yesss only 10 more to go wow time seems to go by i remember when i first found out i was expecting.. i mean im super impatient but yess just wanted to keep you guys updated.and o yeah me and my bf are on a break time thing he needs his "space" because hes super stressed cuzz i finally told him im keeping her .. hes in such denial but w.e
and im moving dec to my moms friends house to go live there because i cant live at home.. im still going to school and i will be going back at the end of jan with a program i can take my baby with me. sooo life is coming together and i have A MILLION CLOTHES.. my whole floor is covered.. i cant wait to see her little face :D
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mamal | Date: Oct 27th, 2007 3:24 AM
I am happy things are going well. Are you considering breastfeeding? Do you know the benefits to you and your child? Is there anything I can do to help you out? The more you know the better your chances at succeeding. Congratulations again! 

Name: kkarli | Date: Oct 27th, 2007 3:38 AM
Hey yes im going to breastfeed it not only saves sooo much money but truly will benefit my daughter with everything she does so im choosing to do that. i learned about breastfeeding in prenantal so that helped a lot. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us