Hello, guest
|
Name: A Mom To Be
[ Original Post ]
I am due on the 18th of February. I am 20 weeks. Decided I will find out on Thursday if it is a little boy or a girl... but it is a secret :)

Anyone else due in Feb?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Double_K | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 12:55 PM
Hold out one day and have him/her on my bday (the 19th of Feb!) :)
Are you keeping the sex secret from everyone (like family and close friends??) That would be hard to do!! :) 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 3:33 PM
I thought you might change your mind and find out the sex, I think it would be too hard if hubby knows and you don't. :-) I'm due on May 19th, 2008, my first was born Feb 27th. I can't believe you are already 20 weeks, seems like yesterday you posted that you were pregnant. :-) 

Name: Randi | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 3:44 PM
I might be able to find out on Wednesday. I am not due until April, but they can usually tell during the Nuchal Translucency Screening. 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 10:42 PM
At our nuchal fold they said that they can't tell that early.

I am worried I will be disappointed. We would like a girl, a boy will be great but I feel that I may be a bit sad if it is. That makes me feel guilty.

We are telling no one. 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 10:43 PM
We have friends who just had a baby and knew and her parents didn't want to know and since they told other people it slipped out and they found out. My mother is adamant that she does not want to know. 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 10:44 PM
Also will be away from tomorrow until Sunday (your Saturday). 

Name: Randi | Date: Oct 1st, 2007 10:51 PM
My OB said that they can tell after 12 weeks. The ovaries are developed and that's what they go by. The external genitals aren't prominant, so they go by internal stuff. 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Oct 2nd, 2007 12:19 AM
when i was pregnant with cole i had my first US at 10 weeks and the tech said that she was pretty sure he was a boy then! and hey, she was right! lol 

Name: Jackie18 | Date: Oct 2nd, 2007 9:56 PM
im due in january im 26 weeks pregnant! 

Name: mariac | Date: Oct 4th, 2007 8:09 PM
Hello, my name is Maria an I am 20 weeks pregnant, my due date is Feb. 20, 08 and this is my 3rd child, hopefully a boy. 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: Oct 7th, 2007 5:07 AM
Well dh wanted a girl, I wanted a girl....

and....

I am pleased to announce that in February our son will be born. We love him so much already. 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 7th, 2007 5:09 PM
shoot for the 17th, thats my mas bday haha 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us