Hello, guest
|
Name: ---
[ Original Post ]
Just thought it would be nice to have a place for real Jan 06 moms to meet and talk to each other since the other one got taken over by an unrelated topic
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: --- | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 5:45 PM
people can talk about what ever they want on here 

Name: --- | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 5:49 PM
I didn't say that people couldn't talk about whatever they wanted I simply just stated that it would be nice to have a place where everyone stayed on the same topic..... 

Name: jen | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 9:09 PM
well i am really due in january. my due date is the 21st but my doc is going to induce me at 39 weeks if i dont go into labor by myself, so i will have her mid january. i agree that the other one got totally taken over by a topic, or shall i say e-mail like correspondance about a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with having a baby in january. yes, we can talk about whatever we want but when i go to that topic, i dont want to sit there and read through what seems like a phone conversation between 2 people. when are you due? boy or girl? 

Name: Sylvia | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 9:18 PM
I'm due January 29th and it's a girl. My fiance and I are so excited, we picked out the name Taylor Marie and she looks like him in the ultrasound pics (face structure wise).

http://www.babycrowd.co
m/jr/online/meregooda/welcome.htm
l

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 11th, 2005 9:21 PM
Hi Girls. I am due on Jan 6th with my first a boy, and I am really getting anxious for these last 8 weeks to fly by. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us