Hello, guest
|
Name: Brittany17
[ Original Post ]
I think I may of had a miscarriage and im not sure ..does someone know what happends?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 11:58 PM
google it 

Name: question | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 12:04 AM
thanks lauren 

Name: Brittany17 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 12:09 AM
why whats wrong with me asking a question?? 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 12:12 AM
well what makes you think your having a miscarraiges? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 12:33 AM
so whats going on that makes you think youve had a miscarriage? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 1:55 AM
umm ya we still don't Know why she thinks she has had a miscarriage!
get a lif, who me? ya no, your the one asking us if we know with out giving us any information, and you sought us out and asked this forum board! 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:48 AM
she asked what happens when you miscarry.. regardless of wether she thinks she is or not.. be nice. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:50 AM
surprisingly i didnt jump her, i did ask. so :-P PBBBBBLT 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 9:03 AM
wosey is so pwoud of yooh coartney. 

Name: rachtwins | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 10:05 AM
Brittany it depends how far along you are but I bleed a lot and had large blood clots I was only around 7 weeks. 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 10:07 AM
im so proud of your cortini =) 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 10:09 AM
lets just face it.. WERE ALL PROUD OF YOU !! infact you know what? i will bake a chocolate cake.. and eat it JUST FOR YOU. 

Name: rachtwins | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 10:11 AM
I thought cookies were your specialty Rosey 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 10:12 AM
not anymore. that craiving is over with. 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 10:30 AM
You'll cramp and bleed ... if you are experiencing either go to hospital! 

Name: Daisy-UK | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 10:44 AM
I had a mc in August, it can be different for everybody who has one. My mc started with bleeding and some small clots and no cramps. It was confirmed by the doctor who couldn't find a heartbeat.

I didn't know I was having a mc, but I was scared. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for treating Brittany this way. She was asking what happens when you miscarry to see if that is what was happening to her.

You all need to remember why this forum is here.....support. Put yourselves in their shoes. 

Name: question | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 5:47 PM
Name: Brittany17 Title: ??

is it a sign if it hurts when you pee?

This is why I responded as I did.... she doesn't even know if she's pregnant.We weren't trying to be bitches! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:01 PM
lol way to make me look like the ass!!!

ohh and yup thanks for the detective work Question! 

Name: question | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:05 PM
Sorry Lauren.I wasn't trying to make you look like and ass.I was just afraid I was gonna say something really,really crazy.You did a good job of making her look like the ass I thought.I woulda come to the rescue sooner but I had to log off last night.Sorry 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:19 PM
no you didn't make me look like the ass, lol you saved me! 

Name: question | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:25 PM
Boy o boy,Im afraid girls get more stupid every day....Found this post on another site and thought it was kinda funny.

Post subject: Can I get pregnant in the shower?

My boyfriend and I want to take a shower together, we don't have sex, but I was wondering is there any possible way for me to get pregnant if I take a shower with him. I mean if we bath each other and hug in the shower, could I somehow get pregnant? My mom taught me when I was a child that basically if you touch a guy you'll get pregnant and that his sperm is everywhere from bed sheets to showers. IS THIS TRUE??? 

Name: anonymous_mommy | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 9:08 PM
Are the reactions to this girl not proof of what I was saying? She simply asked what happens when you have a miscarriage, and got bitched at for it. All of you need to be nicer to people! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us