Hello, guest
|
Name: Joeys_Mam
[ Original Post ]
My cat Darcey has been missing 3 weeks. Despite putting up posters and all else you could think of, I still haven't found her.

Tonight at 11.30pm I got a call from a guy saying "Do you have a shovel? Cause I've just ran over your cat." He said he was about a 5 min drive away and that he'd wait and my fiancé drove down. He sounded genuine.

I was shaking, thinking 'oh my god, Darcey is actually dead ...' I couldn't believe it. I just began panicking. Told Mark to take her to the vet even if she was dead.

But when my fiancé got there, there was no man or no dead cat. My fiancé - Mark rang the number and the person began acting like an idiot

Mark: You said you saw my cat? I'm here and I can't see you
The guy: Yes, I'm at a different road
Mark: You said you were at the bottom of my street
The guy: No. I don't have a cat
Mark: No. You'd said you ran over my cat.
The guy: No I'm in a wheelchair
Mark: This is just a hoax isn't it
The guy: Looks like it
Mark: Do you think this is funny?
The guy: Only at weekends

And then he hung up ...
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 8th, 2008 1:00 AM
I still cant get over this, that is so unbelievable! wow the gall of some people is shocking! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Oct 8th, 2008 9:33 AM
Have his mobile, registered it with a few gay site (giggle) so he gets a lot of crap but police can't do anything. It's just a mobile number. Can't trace it. What gets me is now I'm not going to be able to trust genuine callers ... 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Oct 8th, 2008 9:38 AM
I don't get it either. What is funny about pretending to have killed a cat? How could that possibly be funny? He wasn't even laughing on the phone. Spoke very matter of factly to Mark, as though he was having a normal conversation. Mind you, he probably laughed when he got off the phone. It's people like this who eventually end up in prison for murder and other related crimes, cause nothing can be done about it when their sick mind starts turning like this. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 8th, 2008 1:33 PM
Wow! Thats awful! People are f*cking sick in the head. Sorry you haven't found your cat yet. If its been 3 weeks hopefully someone just took her in for their own. 

Name: DRB | Date: Oct 8th, 2008 1:58 PM
thats really messed up. people can be so cruel. i hope you find your kitty!! 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Oct 8th, 2008 2:29 PM
Thanks, in a sense I see how it's better that shes been stolen by someone than killed, but still she's microchipped and tagged so if someone has taken her, they would be able to find me just by taking her to a vet really easy, and I wish they would. :( 

Name: ashleymama | Date: Oct 8th, 2008 4:09 PM
That sucks, I swear some people just don't have anything better to do with their time.
On my old phone I used to get the exact same kids calling my house everyday asking for the same guy Adam and I would get SO pissed and tell them there is no Adam here quit calling...never failed they still called everyday. They got a kick out of hearing me get aggrivated so one day I called the number back and acted like I knew the parents got them on the phone and told them whoever their son was what he was doing and how rude and inconsiderate it was. Needless to say they never called again. Before that though they called for 6 months in a row! bastards. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us