Hello, guest
|
Name: Laurar
[ Original Post ]
Thanks for telling me i've posted in the wrong area, but You never know what someones situation is. Yes we appreciate your kind words and understand if your annoyed, You should know that We have been foster parents for 7 years and have had 17 children come thru our homefrom a 3day old left in a cart to a six year old beaten so badly by his birthparents he was a mess...... Anyway, all of these children that have come to us have been offered open /closed adoption. in fact the last little girl we had was 6 weeks old when she came and was diagnosed with failure to thrive, we had her for 27 months and i was her MOTHER, not the women who gave birth to her, that mother told me that she would do just emough so she could get her back and then she could get housing and stamps and whatever else she wanted from the state. It was a shame and a crime to send that ittle angel back to her bio mother because blood is thicker than water. Where is the justice ?
So, now that you have some idea what my husband and i have gone thru trying to have our own family, don't gripe think about how lucky you all are to have children and if you come across a situation that we can all benefit from let us know. Thanks Again. [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 9th, 2007 4:19 PM
well the internet is no place to find a BABY!!!! how do you even know that we arent 43 year old men?????? 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 9th, 2007 4:27 PM
*sign*

You are just a easy ass target.

If i were some messed up person, i could tell you so many lies and get so much money out of you. Because on the internet things can be easliy doctored up! You have no rights!

I suggest you go through an agency, that's legit(sp)

Good luck with your situation. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us