Hello, guest
|
Name: jbluntswifey
[ Original Post ]
So, the first day of my last period was May 31. My nipples are killing me and and cant get enough country gravy. I took a test tonight and it was neg but I had gone like an hour before that I think maybe I'll take another one in the morning. Oh yeah, my husband and I decided to get off the birth control last month and I went on babycenter.com to look at when I might be ovulating and my husband and I got together all over the week they said. I'm having slight headaches. I just cant think of any other reason my nipples would be sore like this. What do you think?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 2:54 PM
My nipples didn't really start becoming sensitive till I was about 5-months-pregnant, and I am 7-months-pregnant now and to date haven't really had any cravings. In my opinion it'd be odd to experience cravings so early. You probably just like gravy ... If you are pregnant, you'd only be 3-weeks-pregnant, and I didn't even suspect I might be pregnant till I was 6-weeks gone. You're way ahead of yourself. Wait till you miss a period, then test again. 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 3:24 PM
You really should wait until the day after you miss your period to test again, the test should be pretty accurate by then. 

Name: JasminesMommy | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 3:45 PM
It's also common for your period to be irregular for a little while after you stop taking birth control. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 8:16 PM
also you ovulate normally 14? days after the first day of your last period, which would mean you ovulated around may 13thish. if thats the case, it more than likely wouldnt show up on an hpt test b.c your hcg levels could not be high enough, wait until your next missed period. also, the whole food thing, i never started having cravings until 2nd trimester. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us