Hello, guest
|
Name: Opheiliamath
[ Original Post ]
I read in a post a while back that you were from MA. I live in Massachusetts too! I always wanted to make a shout post but I just keep on forgetting but I remembered today!

Where are you from?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 6:46 PM
I live 20 minutes from Boston. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 7:10 PM
Oh not bad at all. I use to live in Dorchester/Boston.

But I recently moved because living in the city was getting too expensive for me.

Just wanted to say hi since we both live in the same state. Have a good one. 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 7:42 PM
Thanks for the shout out! I actually live south of Boston are you familiar with any of the towns south? I live near Stoughton. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 8:22 PM
Yup! I know Stoughton. Not too far from where i'm moving too actually. I'm moving to Brockton.

So, it would be Milton, Avon, Randlpoh, Brockton, Bridgwater, then Stoughton? Something like that.

I know Ikea is in Stoughton, lol. 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 8:49 PM
Send me an email,,,, [email protected] I would rather not talk specifics on the board. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 9:05 PM
I understand. E-mail sent. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 9:10 PM
Man i want to go to Ikea so bad, my parents love that place lol 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 9:31 PM
Zoey, is there no Ikea near you? As you have seen I have one just next door to me I love it there there's so many bargains to be had. 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 30th, 2008 9:34 PM
Hey did you like that big run on sentence? lol! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 31st, 2008 12:56 AM
LOL ya there is one like 20 min from my parents. But every time they go, I'm back at my house in which is an Hr away from their house! 

Name: lindalu | Date: Oct 31st, 2008 1:17 AM
Zoey, That bites! I kinda like having having one only 15 minutes away. Walking through there is like walking through a maze, if you haven't been in there like 100 times you can almost get lost, lol! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 31st, 2008 4:18 AM
LOL I know my Older brother went with them once, and he couldn't wait to get out to AIR!! LOL he kept telling me he felt trapped in the Maze! LOL and was feeling claustrophobic because there is no windows, he was being sarcastic of course but it was funny! I cant wait to go! My parents made Tyler a room at their house and most of the little things are from Ikea! 

Name: lindalu | Date: Nov 1st, 2008 7:00 AM
The first time I dragged my husband to Ikea he kept getting messed up as to which way to go. It was a good thing that I had already been there a million times before him and able to set him strait. He sill cant find his way through there! if it wasn't for me getting him out, he would still be there lost in the lighting department lol! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us