Hello, guest
|
Name: missheather
[ Original Post ]
My aunt gave me a bunch of maternity clothes. I'm still wearing my regular ones so I'm just sort of planning what I'm going to need. Did you guys wear your same bras throughout pregnancy or is it better to buy nursing bras toward the end (I do plan on nursing so I'll have to buy some at some point). And what about underwear? I don't wear anything close to thongs, but I'm wondering if I'll need to buy a pack of granny panties? I imagine they are more comfortable?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 3:25 PM
I always needed a bigger bra size while preggie, and I love the bikini panties that go under your belly, in my opinion over your belly itches. 

Name: krystinakoleen | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 3:25 PM
Bra, Nursing Bra is definately a good investment. Underwear...iffy...i was able to wear my regular underwear just fine...but i have known people who haven't been able 2..it just depends on how you carry and how big you get 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 3:26 PM
I wore thongs until the day I had my son. I got some grannys for the hospital though lol. I had to get bigger bras right away. I would wait with the nursing bras though b/c you can go up another cup size after you deliver. What I did was went and bought some nursing tank tops. They are super comfy and they come in basic small, med and large sizes. It will give you support until you see how huge your knockers are gunna get. They also cover up your deflated tummy after you have had the baby. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 3:28 PM
hahaha@knockers you goof 

Name: ginamom | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 3:33 PM
I am new here but I like what Randi said, I been buying lace and thongs but in a bigger size, I also brought sexy bras a size bigger but will get nursing bras when I actually get ready to give birth..I just want to feel sexy and grannys don't do it for me. 

Name: Angelcecilia2 | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 3:37 PM
I've been able to wear bras I already had all the way thru (I'm 40 wks 1 day)...but I also had a couple bigger bras because I recently lost weight and still had some of my old ones. During pregnancy I went up about a cup size. I just bought a couple nursing bras within the last couple of weeks, because like Randi said, you can get even bigger after that. I've been able to wear my regular underwear all throughout, although not all of them -- some of them cut in more, or didn't fit around my belly right. For the most part the low cut bikinis worked though 

Name: missheather | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 4:16 PM
Thanks guys. I wasn't too excited to go with the grannys. I'm rather pleased that my boobs are getting bigger, but I don't think I need a bigger size just yet. 

Name: Lola | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 5:50 PM
I can't buy any damn bra's that will fit me in this damn town!

But thankfully I can still wear my regular thongs and panties.

They're a relief.

I don't think I'd ever wear granny pants. There's no real need I don't think.

You can get stretch panel trousers, which I'm wearin' now and they're so cosy. No belts, no buttons.

Such a relief! 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 6:43 PM
ha ha ha Granny undies are so bloody comfortable.. too bad they are so damn ugly =( 

Name: question | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 6:45 PM
does anyone know wher ei can find maternity pants ina tall? I haven't had any luck...or maybe I should just buy the next size up? 

Name: Angelcecilia2 | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 6:48 PM
the only place I found talls was Old Navy -- and I think that was only in jeans. But they might have talls in some of the other styles.... 

Name: question | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 6:50 PM
Ok,I was really only looking for jeans because that is pretty much all I wear... LOL 

Name: Angelcecilia2 | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 6:55 PM
Didn't know...some people need dressier clothes for work :) But yeah, they're the only place I found that had them...and even they only had talls in some styles. Good luck! I know how hard it is to find clothes for tall people! 

Name: question | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 6:56 PM
Ok,Maybe I'll make a trip to Old Navy soon,it about 50 minute drive so gotta feel like it :)...Yeah,I pretty much try to only wear what's comfortable... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us